Magic Surprises

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ Peter is a wizard, who went to Hogwarts of course. Who wouldn't? well... there is a problem. So I haven't written an avenger's oneshot in a while so sorry if it seems bad ^^/

Summary:
                  Peter Parker, the 'adopted'
                  son of Tony Stark and Pepper
                  Stark neé Potts. A half blood,
                  his mum and aunt were
                  witches and his uncle and
                  dad were muggles, sadly his
                  parents and uncle had
                  passed... But one unfateful
                  event... Peter didn't realise
                  there was a fieldtrip when he
                  did a surprise visit.

(Me dad's a muggle, mam's a witch, nasty shock for him when he found out)

...

Peter Benjamin Parker. A half blood that went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry, he moved from Queens to live with his aunt in London but would visit Manhattan in New York City on the summer. Why? well that is a surprise.

"Aunt May, I'm going to have a surprise visit to see Mr Stark and Mrs Potts! come along if you like, the portkey is ready!" He shouted excitedly as the woman shrunk both of their trunks and placed them in their backpacks.

They had a portkey exact to the spare apartment that Tony had bought for them, Happy would be --happy-- to see his Aunt May. "Peter aren't you going to change?" she walked over to her nephew who shook his head innocently, he was too excited and it was nice to see him happy.

Holding the portkey with his aunt, they felt the most uncomfortable feeling as usual. Worse than side-apparition and using the floo...

Soon enough the nauseous transport was send to a halt and they appeared in the apartment.

So Peter helped his aunt with unpacking before heading out with a smile, managing to be a cheeky little niffler he apparated in the penthouse of Stark Industries.

...you see, Peter was homeschooled about wizardry and magic, he attended Midtown High for a while due to him liking science and research from his father side and loving magical creatures from his mother's... He went to Hogwarts in his fifth year due to wanting to do his NEWTS there.

He smiled, crept to the kitchen and got his wand out, with a small whisper he spotted Bucky's cookie jar. "Accio cookie jar"

The jar then went into Peter's hand but he was caught. "Mischievious little--" It was Natasha and he squealed running behind the couch with the jar of cookies but when he peeked up to see if the red haired assassin was there... she was gone.

...only to be tickled by the female, the cookies then placed on the coffee table.

"I missed you!" Only she would go soft around Peter, who wouldn't? "How was school?" That was when Peter began rambling about Hogwarts and creatures. It was adorable, only the heroes knew about the little wizard.

There was this one incident where the brown haired boy was actually called to the ministry of magic about revealing magic to muggles and trying to break the statute of secrecy...

But then Peter talked about how they were superheroes and basically brought them over for proof. He got off the hook.

Peter kept his Hogwarts uniform on and went down to the labs, evidently helping out the interns as they thanked him and loves the attire he wore. All he said was cosplay with that bright smile...