A day too late

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ in this Peter is taken in by the Starks, Morgan is in this and don't hate me for this/

Summary:
                  Peter wanted out of the stark
                  circle, he didn't fit in... So
                  there was only one solution
                  for him, he took it.

...

News already went around of Peter Benjamin Parker being taken in by the Starks, it all went well for him... well for his family... but for himself?

"Parker I bet you are just charity case, they wouldn't really care about you? did then even say any 'I love you's' to you?" The tone was venomous and hitting every nerve, he already doubted his place everyday... that he didn't belong there.

"I say that everyday to myself Flash, no need to rub it in" He shoved the boy away who seemed speechless, the school bully didn't realise how dead and broken and sick of it Peter was.

What was worse was the news that was revealed just a day later... although Peter knew way before then.

'New Stark being brought into the family! Girl or Boy?'

They showed a picture of Pepper and Tony together, the bump visible on her stomach, they can finally have a biological child and kick him out.

Live on screen were his two parents who were answering questions full blow, and one of then struck hard: "Mr Stark what will you do with the boy you have taken in? Peter Parker? are you going to kick Mr Parker out?"

You could visibly see Stark freeze and his mask as he responded: "Why would I kick him out?"

However Peter just ignored it and made his way.

The teen was just... somehow sick of it. So when he returned home the boy went up, ignoring Tony who was going to greet him. Walking to his room he told FRIDAY to lock the door while laying down on his bed.

"I'm sick of it. I don't know why but I am. FRIDAY I never felt like I actually had a place here, the media, my school, hell even the expression Mr Stark made when he was getting questioned--- he froze up. I think i'll get kicked out sooner or later."

This wasn't the first time people questioned about him. This carried on from the first time he was revealed, everyone seemed to hate him so it was best to listen to their request...

FRIDAY was silent as he got up:

He'd done this before.

Taking his bag -which had a decent amount of cash in it, two water bottles, a phone charger, headphones and a hoodie- and stuffing his old suit in there, Peter attached his web-shooters to his opened his window and swung out.

Tears welled into his eyes as he just went wherever he went, thoughts running through his head as he couldn't keep up that uncaring persona anymore... he just couldn't.

When he reached far away from the tower -god knows where- he reached a roof of a building.

Sitting on it he looked down at his hands while tears began to fall on them, each and every thought ran through his head hitting him hard...

...he hated this. Mr Stark never really showed how much he actually wanted him there.

...

Tony felt something was off when Peter returned, going straight pass him... to be honest he realised how off Peter had been for a while.

Usually he would be bubbly and ramble about his day or such, but lately he was more quiet and kept his mouth shut. He didn't hold that very bright smile he usually did...