Train

/this is an original oneshot by yours truly~ this was from a dream I had and I added some parts to it-/

Summary:
Peter just wanted a normal
ride back home, but
something always goes wrong
whenever and wherever he
goes...

...

A loud thud was heard as a boy hit his head on the table when the ring of the bell echoed through the school, a groan escaping his lips at both the pain and that he was extremely exhausted.

The boy waved bye to his best friend before exiting the school, thinking about doing patrol...

Peter squeezed through the students and escaped the building, walking alone to the subway while there were many people exiting and entering rhe train, he waited until the one that routes through his way home had stopped by.

To say that when he went in the train and it was at least packed while he was going home... it was the opposite. The train was slowly emptying, it wasn't as crowded.

The boy tapped his foot on the ground while he out his headphones over his ears, listening to 'Superheroes' from 'The Script'. /Yes this was playing while I wrote this/ Peter thought it would be at least a slightly normal day for him but oh boy was he wrong...

Parker Luck was slightly good yet bad for our little vigilante.

Peter felt the familiar spike of danger at the back of his neck, hearing distant footsteps from the upcoming--- The door opened and he mentally cursed himself.

Everyone seemed immersed in their music or reading so he put on just the mask and fought them:

"Oh hey guys! what's with bad guys always wearing black?" He still had the music playing in his ears while managing to make a few hits and dodging the other ones.

"I just wanted to go home but..." he managed to web them up and threw them out of a window he opened. "Don't worry it'll dissolve in 2 hours!" he shouted before swinging up onto the roof of the moving train, they were in a tunnel at the moment.

He could hear the upcoming footsteps from above so hoisting himself up he made some small talk with the silent agents.

"...guns aren't good y'know? it's a pain to take out your body, buddy!" He then noticed his favourite superheroes... the... the.. "H-hey guys!"

The Avengers.

Wait till Ned hears about this!

Peter made a small sigh: "Geez I just wanted to go home normally, but no."

One of the enemy-agent-people tried to make a hit but he took him down. If Peter came home with bullet wounds his aunt will definitely not be happy with this...

Iron Man cocked an eyebrow at the appearance of the masked vigilante, well... he had a mask on but was wearing normal casual clothing and a bag on his back--- wait is he listening to music while fighting?

"Another undercover hero huh? what's your name?"

Captain America perked up as they took down the remaining agents, a sigh of relief that they were all down.

"Spider-man. Oh and also there are no more coming, I don't sense 'em." He pulled his mask off because he couldn't breath, keeping his identity secret...

"Well see you later!" He swung back inside the train as the Avengers only saw his face briefly, seemingly interested in this vigilante that helped them. "Huh... he's neat." Black Widow smirked while crossing her arms.