CHAPTER 11

"The Safe World insurance company is now getting bigger and bigger, it's now on top 20 from top 28 in Asia and top 50 from top 70 worldwide, and now the company is targetting to be more in top and for doing that we need investors to make this company as one of the biggest international business." Mr. Cuenca, the owner of the said company explained.

"That's compromising, how will you do that-"

"How will they do that..." I leaned back on the swivel chair while staring squarely on Mr. Donova, the old man who always a coward for investing his dirty little money on growing companies. "They're literally risking every investments but seeing how they grow faster wasn't enough for you to put some investment?"

Binalot ng katahimikan ang buong conference room ng Safe World Insurance ng magsukatan kami ng titig ng matanda. Dealing business will never be easy and will never be to a person who has the nerves of wanting to be successful but too coward to risk a small amount of their money.

"Gentlemen-" the host of the meeting butted in. "We can surely put your investment in a safe hand, all we want from all of you is to trust us, trust our company, we will never propose this situation if-"

"Tama si Mr. Donova, we can't just risk-"

"I'll take the 40% share." I stated seriously, my lips twisted seeing every fucking investors eyes widen, I know how hard working the management of this company and I'm sure as hell putting my name on the board is one of the succesful way they can start with, my name is like a bait to every hungry business moguls and companies.

"A-are you sure s-sir?" tila hindi makapaniwala at namumutlang tanong ni Mr. Cuenca. He's even sweating like he run in the whole field of Rizal Stadium.

"That's ridiculous!"

"What the hell is going on?"

"Is he out of his mind?"

"That's a big investment!"

"Kailangan mo lang mag-ingay sa media Mr. Cuenca, put my name im  any platforms of news  as the biggest share holder in your company..." tumayo ako at tiningnan ko ang oras bago tiningnan ang mga taong natulala habang nakatingin sa akin. "Gusto niyong kumita diba?" tiningnan ko sila isa-isa, lihim akong napaismid ng sabay silang tumango. "Divide the remaining shares to those who are interested."

I was about to walk out when Mr. Cuenca followed me. "Maraming salamat po sir, hindi ho namin ilagay sa alanganin ang pangalan niyo."

"Good." I give him a quick glance. "Because if you will, hindi mo magugustuhan ang gagawin ko Mr. Cuenca." I muttered firmly as I continue my track.

"Maraming salamat ulit Mr. Montevista!" pahabol niya pang sigaw ng makalayo na ako sa kanya.

My men instantly follow me as I walk on the hall of the building, this the tenth meeting I attended this day and the last one is with my cousins, this meeting with them is all about the charities we were supporting and Im sure there will be more addition of organization.

"Sa opisina tayo ni Phyto." imporma ko sa driver.

"Sige po sir."

I leaned on the head board of my seat as I call Koko, Im tired and I know what can take this away. I hummed contentedly as she answered the call, this is relaxing, talking to her help me relax myself.

"Magandang hapon po sir, kamusta po ang pagbabakasyon niyo?"

"Shut it Koko." pigil ang ngiting saway ko sa kanya. "Im tired."