PEVERT!!!

Natsu's POV

"Finally, I swear I was gonna die on that train."

I happily jumped off that death trap of a train and breathed in deep. I grinned at Lucy and said

"Let's go!"

I grabbed Lucy and Happy and we were off to our quest. It was a simple quest to be honest, all we had to do was to catch a pevert that was lurking around at night, eyeing woman and sexually harassing them. We used Lucy as bait and hell was it fun to see her reaction to the idea. She wore a white shirt with a sweetheart neckline with a black mini shirt with small white polka dots. It was simply, but it caught the pevert's attention quick. I was hiding in the alley way, waiting for my chance.

"Hey little lady, are you all by yourself? Why don't I come and join you and maybe have a little fun."

A bald man emerged from the shadows with a smirk look on his face. I wanted to charge out immediately but Happy held me back.

"Natsu, relax. Maybe there are more we need to wait."

I gritted my teeth and balled my fists, but I waited.

Lucy's POV

I felt boney fingers land on my shoulders.

"Little lady, you shouldn't ignore people when they are talking to u."

The stranger turned me around and gave me a sickening smile, I was disgusted but at the same time, scared. He leaned in closer and gave me a look. I was shivering all over, terrified to even talk, much less pull myself away. I wanted someone to help me. I needed my knight in shinning armour. I needed...Natsu..

"Hey bastard, leave Lucy alone!"

A fist engulfed in flames punched the guy right out of my face. I was stunned, I looked at Natsu with tears in my eyes. I quickly ran to Happy who was in the sidelines.

Happy's POV

Well this is...strange..I've never seem Natsu so angry before in my life! Was Lucy the cause of it? Hmmm...I wonder..I looked over at Lucy, she was mesmerised by Natsu, completely day dreaming now. Hehehe, romance is in the air~♡♡♡

After pummeling that guy for a good five minutes. Natsu came back to us, back to him normal happy go lucky self.

"Natsu, I think you've gone a bit too far..."

I looked at the poor soul lying motionless on the ground and I sweat dropped. Just then the police arrived and took the guy away.

Lucy's POV

Now off to the hot springs! I grabbed Natsu and Happy and rushed off to the hot springs with them.