Best. Day. Ever.

~Sunday~
Lucy's POV

My heart wouldn't stop racing. What had Natsu plan for me today? Is this a..date? I got more flustered as these thoughts ran through my mind. I waited for Natsu outside my house as he said he wanted to pick me up. I was wearing a long sleeved white top and some checkered black and white skirt with a dark brown belt.

"Lucy, over here" I turned me head to the sound of my name. Natsu was the one calling. He was waving at me and what a fantastic view I had of him. He was wearing a grey and black stripped long sleeved shirt with a black sleeveless coat. He wore long blank pants and of course his scarf, given to him by his Dad Igneel. He looked so hot I felt my face going red. I went over to him trying to hide my now red face. I looked around for Happy but he wasn't there, I guess it was just the two of us.

"So, where are we going, exactly?" I asked, looking up at him slightly.

"Just follow me" he held my hand and together we were off to the amusement park.

-At the amusement park-

I looked up at the newly amusement park in awe. There must have been at least a hundred rides there. But the number people was even more than what I had in mind. Billions of people, and I mean billions of people were in it. I scanned my surroundings and saw a ride I couldn't resist, the ferris wheel. I pulled Natsu over and asked

"Natsu Natsu, can we go on the ferris wheel?"

"Lucy, let's do that later. Let's go to the other rides first. The rollercoaster looks like a blast!" I was kinda sad I couldn't ride it yet but Natsu brought me here so I couldn't complain, besides I get to try it later, I hope. It was so much fun being in an amusement park, I felt like I was a kid again. The rollercoaster was so fun for me that I forgot Natsu had motion sickness. Crap! You wouldn't believe how many times Natsu threw up.

We decided to try some ride that didn't involve actual rides or ones that were slower I guess. We went to the haunted house and I nearly peed myself if Natsu hadn't been there. He held onto me all the way, which made me a bit red but it made me so happy. It was nice being alone with Natsu, my heart would race whenever he held my hand. Butterflies kept appearing in my stomach. Guess I really am in love.

Natsu's POV

Seeing Lucy enjoy her time in the amusement park brought a smile to my face. I kept thinking about the proposal and my heart wouldn't stop racing. I had prepared a necklace for Lucy as a proposal gift of some sort. But I had to rethink the whole ferris wheel thing, I forgot I even had motion sickness for a moment there. Baka... Well it's not the time to sulk, I gotta make sure the rest of my plans go smoothly. Now it's time for...lunch.

"Lucy, do you wanna eat lunch? I'm starving." She turned to me and nodded with a smile. God she is beautiful. I tried not to show my blushing face and held her hand again. I dragged her to a small cafe loacated in the amusement park itself, how convenient. We sat down at a table and started to order our food.

"Natsu, why did you bring me out today?" Lucy suddenly asked and I panicked slightly.

"Well um..this amusement park just opened and I wanted to go..with you so.." I muttered the last three words but Lucy seemed to understand. She smiled at me and said

"Thanks for inviting me out, Natsu. It's been really fun hanging out with you." I looked up at her perfect smile. Blushing slightly, I smiled back at her.

~After lunch~

The amusement park closes at 6.30. And it's 3 already. I gotta propose to her quick. We went on several more rides and finally it was 6, the perfect time for the ferris wheel ride I promised Lucy. I asked the guy turning the ferris wheel to let us stop at the top for 5 minutes so that I can ask her out. Luckily that guy was nice enough to do it for me. I went into the capsule and held out my hand for Lucy.

"Come on in, my lady." Lucy blushed slightly and grabbed my hand. She stepped into the capsule and we sat side by side. We took a slow ride to the top and Lucy couldn't get enough of the view.

"It's so beautiful, isn't it Natsu?" I smiled lightly at her and nodded. The ferris wheel towered over the whole amusement park. You could see everything and everyone from the top. The ferris wheel stopped at the top just as planned and I took out the necklace that we held in a velvet red box. I got onto my knees and asked

"Lucy, I love you and I wanna make us official, I wanna make you mine. Lucy Heartifillia, now I wanna ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" I opened the box to reveal a silver necklace. A fairy tail shaped pendant was at the middle. The back side of the pendant wrote: Lucy Heartifillia, Natsu Dragneel's one true love.

"Natsu..." Lucy's voice became shaky, her eyes filled with tears she nodded lightly as a single tear drop dripped down her cheek I got up to sit beside her and wiped that tear away. I hugged her and whispered in her ear

"I love you, Lucy

" I love you too, Natsu" I pulled away and put the necklace around Lucy's neck. She smiled and rubbed her tears away. I hugged her again and this time, till we reached the ground. I walked out of the capsule with Lucy's fingers interlocked with mine. We went home and our hands never left the other all the way. Best. Day. Ever. ♡

Lucy's POV

That was the best day ever! :)