Last Chapter

Lucy's POV

I ran out of my house. I had to see Natsu, I had to make sure of his feelings. I just had to.

Natsu's POV

Lucy, wait for me. I'm coming to help you. Please, don't give up. Wait for me.

Third person's POV

Natsu and Lucy met each other at the river beside Lucy's house. They both stared at each other, they seem to forget what they wanted to say to each other.

"Lucy..."

"Natsu..." they both spoke at the exact same time.

"Lucy, gomenasai. I'm so sorry for avoiding you, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to do it. I just thought you would be afraid of me after what I-" before Natsu could finish, Lucy ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Baka...don't scare me like that..I was worried about you..." Lucy hugged him tighter, tears running down her face again.

"Gomene. I should have thought about how you must have felt." He wrapped his strong arms around her and rubbed her back. They just stood there, hugging, without a care in the world. Finally, they released each other and Natsu wiped Lucy's tears away. They smiled at each other warmly, all they could think about was each other and how important the person standing in front of them was.

"Lucy, let's go home, okay?" He asked. She smiled and held his hand, their fingers intertwine with each other. They went back to Lucy's house and everything was back to normal. That night, they slept in the same bed. Natsu hugging her while they slept. Giving her the warmth and comfort he hadn't been giving her for the past few weeks.

"I love you, Natsu." She said.

"I love you too, Lucy." He replied.

The next morning they woke up, everything went back to the way it was supposed to be. Natsu and Lucy going to the guild together, but this time, as a couple, not just mere friends.

~The End~

Gray's POV

It's great to see the two of them back together again. It's been so long since both of them were this happy. I glanced over at Natsu and Lucy and smiled. They really are a good couple. I turned around and got a glance at Juvia. She was smiling at me and I felt kinda funny. Uh oh.

--------------------------------------------------------
Authors's note:

Well that's my story, sorry if it's shitty I just started writing so I'm a bit of an amateur. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it ^^