Betrayal

Natsu's POV

"Natsu, wake up. We're here already. Natsu..Natsu..." why is my head hurting so much. Is that blood I smell? I open my eyes to see Erza staring at me with a book stained with blood in her hands. I reached for my head and it's wet.

All I saw was Wendy freaking out when I passed out. When I woke up, I was in a tent. My head still throbbed like crazy but all I wanted to see was Lucy. I wasn't able to talk to her yesterday and I could clearly tell she was bothered by something.

I crawled out the tent to see Erza, Happy, Wendy and Carla sleeping beside the campfire. I looked for Lucy and saw she was with Gray and Gray had his hand on her waist. She didn't care about it for all I've seen. My blood boiled, I was about to pounce on Gray when Gray kissed her. She kissed Lucy, he kissed her. Even if its on the cheek how could he. How could Lucy not do anything...Not only did Lucy not push him away, she seemed to enjoy it. She kept smiling and her face was bright red.

My head throbbed, my blood boiled, my heart ached and all I could do was watch. Were my eyes deceiving me? I crawled back into my tent to cry myself to sleep.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy, you don't seem like yourself today, wanna talk?" I appreciated Gray being so nice to me, I really needed someone to listen so I said yes. We sat on a log a few feet away from the campfire.

"What's been bugging you?"

"It's Natsu. When I went to search for him I saw Lisanna kissing him. It was only on the cheek but it hurts so bad. I'm being silly aren't I? It's just a measly little kiss and I'm crying over it."

"No actually, you're not being silly. You're hurting inside, I know what you're feeling and I can relate. Lucy, if you're feeling pain, you should tell Natsu about it. Keeping quiet will only make it ok for a girl to kiss him. Oh yeah and cheer up. I don't like it when you're so glum."

"Thanks Gray. That's really nice of you. And I will cheer up but not now, I'm not feeling up to it."

"Then maybe this will help." Gray placed his hand on my waist and pulled me close. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. My face was burning. I don't like Gray but still, how could anyone not blush when a guy as hot as him kissed you.

"Did that do the trick? Or do I have to do it again?"

I laughed a little and smiled at Gray.

"That's the Lucy I know." I gave Gray a little squeeze before walking over to Natsu's tent. I went in and saw Natsu curled up and sleeping. I walked over softly and sat down beside him. I turned his head to see Natsu...crying..oh no. What happened to him, why is he crying? I laid down beside him and squeezed him tight, I looked up and wiped Natsu's tears away. I hugged him the whole night, wanting him to feel loved.