Mission Success

Happy's POV

We need to settle this fast or else Natsu and the rest are going to run out of magic. But how do we stop her. Think...think...think...GOT IT.

" Guys I'll be right back." I left them to go find Lucy.

"Lucy, summom Aries. We need Aries to defeat the mage. Send Cancer away and bring out Aries." Lucy was confused but she did as I told. I grabbed Aries and flew up to the cliff where Carla was.

"Aries, blast her with your poofy attack." I said to her when we landed. She did as I told and white puffy clouds went flying to the little girl. It did hit her, but she definitely was amazed by it.

"Hey, let's have a deal. You stop possessing the ghosts and I'll give you more fluff. Deal?" She thought about it for a while, while playing with the clouds.

"Deal!" She smiled and nodded her head. I looked down from the cliff and the dark aura disappeared.

"Aries, create a big pillow of puff, let her sleep on it or something." Aries did as I told her and she soon fell asleep on the fluff. Thank God that's over.

Carla looked at me stunned. "How did you know this would work?" I grinned and replied her.

"She was just trying to have fun. She was a kid and kids get fascinated by the smallest of things, that's why I tried introducing her to something not so violent. It was just a hunch but I guess it worked."

Natsu's POV

The aura disappeared from the army. Their eyes turned back to white and their skin turned back to a greenish colour. Happy must have done it. I smiled thinking about how smart and capable my best friend really is.

Everyone fell to their knees in exhaust, even Erza. We were panting hard. Tired from the night.

"Will *pant pant* you guys please *pant* leave this village in peace?" Erza was giving her death stare without even realising. She must have been tired.

"H-HAI" one by one the soldiers disappeared into the sky. Phew! Glad that's over. I stood on my feet, a bit shaky, walked over to Lucy and pulled her up with me. I kissed her lightly and she smiled.

"Remember, you say we could have some alone time together." I grinned and she just blushed. I embraced her into a hug and kissed her neck. I realised Wendy was there so I stopped.

"I guess our quest is complete. Everyone let's pack up and leave." Erza instructed and so we did. We went to pick up Happy and Carla then we left the village with our reward money.

Lucy's POV

I'm glad that was over. I was about to pass out! Now it's time to go home and...alone time with Natsu.. W-what is he going to do to me? Stop being paranoid, he's your boyfriend. He won't harm you. I kept telling myself that but I was still a little afraid, I mean, what if he does that and I get pregnant? No no, he won't do that, right?

Gray's POV

What the hell did Natsu say to Lucy. She's all fidgety and she looks kinda afraid. She wouldn't stop playing with her hands during the train ride back. What has gotten into her?

Happy's POV

*Dreaming about fish*