Army of ghost soldiers attack!

Erza's POV

Damn it. If these guys won't listen to words, I'll have to make them listen with force. I ex-quip into my cheetah armour and ran for it.

"Everyone, move it now!" Everyone ran for it. I gathered all of them in a corner to come up with a plan.

"Since they won't listen to words. We'll make them stop, with pain. So everyone attack. No holding back. Now go!" Everyone charged. Gray made the floor slippery so the ghost army would stop in their tracks. Wendy and Natsu blew them away with their roars. I sliced through every single one of them with my sword and Lucy summoned Leo to blast them away.

When we were done, the ghost army were in pieces. Nothing remained. We were about to leave when we heared armour moving. Shit. They're still there?

I turned around to see a sword swinging at me. I dodged it quick.

"Erza, look at the soldiers...they look different." Gray was right, the soldiers radiated a dark aura. They were quicker and stronger than before. What the hell is going on here? Is there someone doing this?

We battled the armies till we wrre deadbeat. There was no end to them. They just kept rising and us? We got more tired by the minute. The soldiers were being controlled, I was sure of it. But I couldn't find out who was doing this without getting sliced to pieces. Whoever is doing this must have been using magic, I can feel it around the soldiers. If we can keep this up till morning, I'm sure the ghost armies will disappear and we can find that mage who is doing this.

I looked at everyone, bad idea. Everyone was panting for air. They're using too much magic, they need to rest, but we can't do that. Fuck. What should I do.

We were corned. The soldiers inched closer and closer. We ran out of magic, we can't fight back. Sunlight. I see sunlight. The sun was rising. The soldiers were disappearing. We were saved. Thank goodness. Now to find that mage.

"You guys stay here and rest. I'll find the mage that did this." I told everyone to stay put and I went. The village was just beside a small cliff. The perfect place to spy on us and control the ghosts. I ran up the cliff searching for a mage. I was too late. There was no one there anymore. Dammit. That guy must have knew I would come. That bastard won't be so lucky next time around. I went back down to meet up with the team. We decided to stay till the next full moon to see if the problem would occur again and if it does, I will kill whoever put us through that hell.