Monsters

Lucy's POV

The whole team was at the water park today. What coincidence..well the more the merrier I guess. Romeo, Wendy and the exceeds were playing together at the water slides. Gray and Erza were in the deeper pools with me and Natsu. Juvia was just standind behind a tree spying on us. I wanted to invite her over but Gray didn't want me to so I didn't.

"Do all of you know how to swim?" Erza asked us. Turns out only Gray and Erza knew how to swim. Both me and Natsu were clueless.

"I'll teach Natsu and Gray you can teach Lucy. It'll be fun. Come on." Natsu and I wanted to decline but then Erza gave the death glare which made us shut up. Man she's scary. Gray grabbed my hands and told me to start kicking my legs. I did as I was told and I managed to stay afloat somehow. This is the perfect time to tell him.

"Hey Gray. I have something I want to make clear to you."

"Hmm?"

"I have no intention of leaving Natsu or stop loving him. So stop trying to get me to leave him. Juvia seems to like you a lot. Why don't you go after her and not me? I'm already taken after all." I held nothing back. After I finished Gray gripped my wrists tight. He looked at me with hurt filled eyes.

"Lucy, don't you get how I feel about you? I really like you and I don't wanna change that. If you won't break up with Natsu I'll take you from him." With that he pulled me in and smashed his lips to mine. ouch. I tried to run away but he's grip was too tight on me. I couldn't get out. He even sticked his tongue into my mouth when he was kissing me!!! What the heck. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream. I hate the fact that I kissed someone besides Natsu. I hate it..

Natsu's POV

I turned my head to where Lucy and Gray was and I regretted it soon enough. My heart broke when I saw Gray and Lucy kissing. I stared at them for a moment before charging to them.

"LUCY" I screamed. I ran to them as fast as I could and punched Gray away. Lucy was crying, fear in her eyes, she definitely didn't kiss Gray so he must have kissed her. That fucker. I turned to Gray, ready to pound the shit out of him but Erza got in my way. I was ready to kill. I wanted to rip him to shreds. I pushed Erza aside and kicked Gray in the stomach. I grabbed his arm and threw him onto land. I punched and kicked and uppercut the shit out of him. I was about to give the last blow when...

"NATSU STOP IT. YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM." Lucy was the one who shouted. That voice made my anger go away just slightly so I could control my actions. I turned over to see Lucy, horrified, horrified of me specifically. I'm a monster..I almost killed someone out of anger and now my girlfriend is afraid of me. I looked around to see everyone afriad. Children were crying and it's all because of me. I got off of Gray and ran for it. I ran away from them, from everyone, including Lucy..I couldn't face her anymore..I'm a monster...

~Author's Note~

I'll be ending this story real soon. Sorry if it's crappy, I just started writing sooooooo gomenasai >< anyways, thanks for the views~

~end of author's note~