Mysterious Sunday

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the chirping of birds in the morning. "Ahhh, I haven't slept that well since well a long time!"

"Lucy...don't worry...I'll protect you..always.."

*blink blink*, whose talking? I looked around the house and nothing was there. Was that just my imagination?

"Lucy..." that voice..Natsu..? I took my blanket off the bed and there lies Natsu and Happy, sound asleep. Normally I would get mad and kick them out but I was in a good mood today so I let them stay. I got out of the bed and was about to leave when Natsu grabbed my wrist.

"I won't let u take Lucy away from me...u bastard.." I smiled and leaned down next to him. I stroked his hair and said softy,

"I'm not going anywhere. I will never leave you, Natsu."

Natsu's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see Lucy beside me. Her soft and warm hands stroking my hair, her gentle smile looking down at me. I laid there, pretending to be asleep so I could look at her for just a while longer.

I saw her lean in and place her soft warm lips onto my cheek. My heart wouldn't stop racing. I've decided. I'm gonna make Lucy my girlfriend officially, I love her and I'm gonna make her mine. I look up at the beautiful Lucy and smiled

"Ohayo" she just blushed and hurried to the bathroom. I sat up on bed, thinking of how to propose to her. I could take her out for dinner or um I could take her out for a day at the amusement park that just opened, yeah yeah, then I could ride the ferris wheel with her at sunset and pop the question there.

Lucy's POV

I walked out of the bathroom to see a Natsu lost in thought. Well that's not something u see everyday, Natsu's thinking? I walked over to him and snapped my fingers infront of his face.

"Earth to Natsu, Natsu u there?" He blinked twice before looking up at me.

"Oh Lucy, your done."

"What were you thinking about just now?" I tilted my head a bit to the right.

"Oh nothing. Hey Lucy, you free this Sunday? I wanna take you out somewhere." I found it odd at Natsu's response but I let it slide.

"Yeah, I'm free. Where did you want to go?" Natsu just smiled at me without replying my question. I frowned slightly but Natsu's smile made me smile too.

We went on some small quests till it was Sunday. I can't wait to see what Natsu had installed for our day out!