Alone Time

Lucy's POV

After the train ride I went straight home and you guessed it, Natsu came with me. We are going to have our "alone time" together and I'm kinda scared about what's going to happen. I've never really had a boyfriend before so this is my first. Kyaaaa my heart wouldn't stop pounding!

"N-natsu..what do you plan to do?"

"Nothing much, I just wanna spend time with you that's all. Even if we're just talking." Phew, that's a relief. I thought he was gonna....no no no, he would never. I sat on my bed next to him and he held my hand.

"Lucy, you know I love you right?" I nodded to his question.

"Then..will you ever..cheat on me with anyone..." his voice turned weak and sounding a bit like he was crying. I looked over at his face to see tears rolling down his cheeks. That made my heart break into a million pieces.

"Natsu..I would never do that to you. I love you, remember?" He wiped his tears away with his arm and smiled at me.

"Come here you!" He tackled hugged me and now we were lying on the bed, facing each other. I smiled. The happy go-lucky Natsu I know is back. Then he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips were in perfect sync. Our tongues wresting in our mouths. My hands were interlocked behind his hand while his were on my hips. Natsu released the kiss and continue kissing me all over which made me moan just a little. Natsu then took off my shirt, revealing my pink bra. He kissed the strap line which made me tingle.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Natsu teased and I blushed.

"N-no I'm not." He smirked and continue kissing me all over. After he was satisfied he went up to my face to kiss my lips. Our lips moved in perfect sync, our tongues wrestled. And in between kisses I could hear myself moaning. We released the kiss, both of us breathless. I looked at him and he smiled. Baka.

We dozed off for the night, just him and me sleeping together. My head was on his chest and his hand was on my hips. That night, I dreamt only about Natsu, precious memories of how he treats me, how he protects me, that's when I realise how much he truly cares for me. I'm not gonna take his love and care for granted anymore, I'm gonna show him love and concern just like he does to me, and that's a promise I do not wanna break. And I'm gonna make Gray stop, tell him I'm never going to leave Natsu. That's something I have to do to make sure Gray doesn't get any other ideas about how I feel. It's time to settle it.

Natsu's POV

The next morning, I woke up with Lucy on my chest. Eh? Why is Lucy sleeping on me? Oh right, we were having our "alone time"  together yesterday. That reminds me, time to wake her up. I went down to her face and started kissing her lips softly. Moving my lips a little. She must have woken up because she returned the movements. I pulled away to see my precious Lucy wide awake.

"Ohayo"

"Ohayo. Yesterday was fun wasn't it?" Lucy blushed when I said that and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Darn she was so cute. Today was a day off so we spent it together. I'd rather take her out on a date than to stay at home all day so we did just that. We went to the water park together and little did we expect, so did Gray, Juvia, Erza, Wendy and Romeo...the whole team was there..woohoo.. There goes my date alone with Lucy. Even Gray is here. What gives! Did everyone have the same idea as us?