Feeling Love

Lucy's POV

As I entered the hot spring I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Aahhhhh~ This feels great!"

A sudden thought came into my mind... "Hey bastard, leave Lucy alone!" A fist engulfed in flames punched the guy right out of my face. I was stunned, I looked at Natsu with tears in my eyes.

I felt my cheeks going a slight red from remembering that incident. Sigh..what do I realy feel about Natsu? Did I really...like..him? I sank down into the water and blew bubbles as these thoughts came in mind. Well whatever, I'll think of this later.

I left the hot springs to a small hotel room me and Natsu booked for the night, we didn't have much money on hand so we were only able to book one room that means Natsu is gonna be sleeping on the counch.

"I guess I'll change into my pyjamas now." I said after thinking about my feelings for at least ten minutes. I just sat there thinking, Natsu went to buy us dinner so I was alone. I took my pyjamas and placed them on the bed, I took off the skirt I've been wearing and pulled my top off.

"Lucy, I'm back with dinner!" Before I had time to react the door swung open and there stood Natsu, blinking hard before turning around awkwardly and saying

"I'll come back later."

I quickly dressed myself and called out for Natsu to stay. The atmosphere was awkward when we ate dinner. Really REALLY silent and awkward. Happy being well Happy, fell asleep right after eating.

Natsu's POV

"Hey Lucy, I didn't see anything..just so you know.." I broke the silence. She just nodded, avoiding eye contact.

"Hey, I have something to say" we both spoke in harmony. I blinked at her and she did the same. I allowed her to go first.

"N..Natsu..I..I think..I..like.." my eyes widened at the last word. I looked at her completely stunned. My cheeks were burning and my heart almost exploded. I wanted to tell her how I felt too but no words could come out. After what seemed to be an eternity I finally spoke.

"Lucy, I like you too." I smiled at her. She had the same reaction I had and I couldn't resist laughing. I tried to keep it down though, so as to not disturb the other people in the hotel and also not to wake Happy up. Without hesitation, I leaned close to Lucy and our lips touched. I released and smiled at the blushing Lucy.

Happy's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes with my paws, I sat on the bed and looked at Natsu and Lucy. Both of them were blushing and seemed to keep their distance from each other.

"Did something happen when I was sleeping?" Natsu and Lucy just laughed at me. I was even more clueless than when I started. What on earth happened here???