Heart breaks

Gray's POV

I'm not gonna lose to Natsu, I'm gonna get Lucy whether he likes it or not. Game on.

Lucy's POV

Gray and Natsu seems to be avoiding each other lately, something must have happened between them. Well whatever, I'm not gonna be a nosy person so I'll just ignore it. Both Natsu and Gray's attitude towards me changed a lot, they're both so much nicer to me. I just hope Gray gets what I've been saying to him.

"Lucy, let's go on a quest. Erza, Wendy, Carla, Happy me and you"

"What about Gray?" Natsu stared at me, anger in his eyes.

"We don't need him. The 6 of us is enough." Did I say something wrong??? Why is he so angry at me.

"Wait just a second. I'm going on the quest whether you like it or not." Gray appeared from who knows where and he had the same eyes as Natsu. Hatred filled their eyes. What happened with these two? Normally they would fight and all but not till this extend of hate.

"Then it's settled then. The 6 of us are gonna go on the quest. I'll go inform Mira." Erza took the quest paper and handed it to Mira-san.

"We will be leaving tonight. Everyone meet up at the train station at 6pm sharp. Don't be late." With that everyone went their seperate ways till 6. Natsu, Happy and me were together. Erza, Wendy and Carla was packing up at home, while Gray just wondered around the guild.

~6pm, train station~

Everyone arrived on time, except for Natsu. I'm getting kinda worried, I asked Happy where he was and he had no idea either. Natsu that baka, he's making everyone worried sick about him.

"Erza, I'll go look for Natsu, if I'm not back by 6.20 you guys can go on the quest without us." With that said I left the station to look for Natsu. I went to the guild and Mira-san said he hasn't been here since we left. I went to his house and it was empty. One last place to look. I went back home and saw Natsu at my door. He must have been waiting for me.

Oh, Lisanna is there too. I wonder why is he still here. They seem to be enjoying themselves really well, I gotta admit I was kinda jealous. I went over when Lisanna planted a kiss on Natsu's cheek, making him blush like crazy. How dare she do that!  I went over to Natsu and told him coldly

"Hey Prince Charming, snap out of it. Everyone's waiting for us at the train station." I walked off after saying that. I felt guilty for being so harsh on Natsu but when I remember the kiss Lisanna gave him my heart just broke.

Everyone was quiet during the trip. Wendy, Carla and Happy were sleeping. Erza and Gray was staring out the window. Natsu was feeling sick while I was staring at my hands. Occasionally clenchig my fists in anger and then crying a little about it, no one seemed to notice though.

Gray's POV

Something's wrong with Lucy, she keeps clenching her fists, she won't look up at anyone, not even once.

"Lucy, are you ok?" I finally spoke up.

She looked up at me with a bit of tears in her eyes. The smile on her face was clearly forced.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired." She hung her head again. I've never seen Lucy so unhappy before. Did Natsu do something to hurt her? Knew I couldn't trust him to take care of her. Some boyfriend he is.

Everyone dozed off at some point and silence filled the air again.