Heavy × Reader (Fluffy)

Requested by: LostCinder
Warning(s): None! This is just adorable.
*
*
*
I went into the kitchen and just stood there for a bit. I couldn't decide what to cook. The only thing I knew about what I was going to cook was that it was gonna be a baked good. I never was the best chef but it was a fun little way to pass time during cease fires. I'm trying to find a recipe still when I hear foot steps enter the kitchen and large arms wrap around me. "What is leetle lady doing?" I smile and turn around so I can look up at misha. "I'm trying to find something to bake." He nods "I have idea,mother had cookie recipe that tasted like heaven." I smile and stand on my toes to kiss his cheek "Good idea! Wanna help?" He nods and we both get to work. Misha called out the ingredients we needed and started to preheat the oven as I grabbed the ingredients. I place the ingredients down on the counter and he stood next to me. We both started to mix the dry ingredients and then I looked at the eggs. I giggled a bit as I saw Misha try an crack the small egg in his massive hand. He ended up crushing three before giving up and letting me take over,to which I crack them first time. I put the eggs in the bowl as Misha washes his yolk covered hand. The oven beeps signalling that it was ready for the cookies. We scooped the dough and placed it on a rack then Misha slide them into the oven. "We wait now." I nod and look up at him. He notices me staring and smiles "I never knew you could bake,it's adorable." He blushes and he takes my small hands into one of his larger ones. He leans down and kisses me gently on the lips. I lean into the kiss and he ends up picking me up and letting me sit on his arm so I'm at eye level with him. After a bit he opens the oven and holds it the tray with the hand he isn't holding me with. "Wow these look amazing." He smiles "Thank you." I nod and smile "I love you." He nods and blushes "I love you too."
*
*
*
Word count: 396