Demoman Dating Head Canons

Super emotional drunk ramblings from him.

Having to help him when he's super hung over.

You are trying to get him to start taking better care of himself since you are worried about him.

He's super cuddly,he's super warm so snuggles are wonderful with the giant teddy bear.

He loves kissing your nose because how flustered it gets you. But when he isn't trying to embarrass you he loves little lip kisses.

He tries to stay more sober around you because he wants to show he genuinely cares.

He's super big on PDA and always has a hand on you whether it be holding your hand or an arm around your waist he wants to show you off.

He's super self conscious about his eye and just himself in general and is confused on why you went to him out of any person ever. So you need to remind him how much you love him.

He wakes up every morning to you completely cuddled next to him with your head on his chest and your hands on his shoulders.

You love how tall he is compared to you since sometimes he'll just carry you around because he can.

Dates are usually at bars but from time to time you'll try and go somewhere else.

If anyone lays a hand on you they better pray because this man will make sure there is a sticky bomb up their ass.

He seems like a loud person,and around the gang he is,but when it's just you two he is so much more quiet and sweet.

JUST GIVE THIS MAN HUGS AND HE'LL BE OKAY.
*
*
*
I'm back! I hope you guys missed me! Alright sorry lol. So I have been super stressed with school and writing relaxes me so I am going to be updating all my books more often! So yay