Soldier Dating Head Canons

Stupid nicknames: Cupcake,Sweetie,liberty,etc most of then weirdly patriotic

Him being super sweet and not loud and demanding when you are with him.

You being the only person who can calm him down.

Him liking to snuggle but not being able to stand still long enough to most of the time unless you're going to sleep or he's already tired.

He drops his helmet on your head sometimes and he thinks you look adorable or RaViShInG in it.

You have to remind him to not constantly talk like he is ordering the other mercs around.

You always end up having to patch him up after he gets hurt and when medic is done with his bullshit.

You are constantly worried he'll blow his legs off while rocket jumping.

Him being a surprisingly good cook for the most part.

Super big on PDA,everyone needs to know that he's with you and you are his girl.

You always like holding his hand because it is so much bigger than yours.

Your anniversary is on the 4th of July and he always goes out of his way for your anniversary to be special.

Constantly having to remind him to use his "inside voice" instead of screaming.

Ear necklace,if you know you know.

You love going on little dates outside of the base.

You love to steal his coats and helmet and he thinks you look adorable in it.

Feeding his raccoons with him.

Honestly he is just the most precious person ever.

*
*
I'm back! Sorry this took so long I've had art block.