Sniper × Reader (Fluff)

A/N: Honestly I'm surprised I haven't wrote for the bushman yet,he's like hella hot.like omg his voice 😍.
Warning(s): None.
*
*
*
Movie night at base was always,interesting to say the least. It was a rare occasion that only happened when we won a battle and it lead into a ceasefire. But today happened to be one of those days. I am in the kitchen popping some popcorn while Scout and Soldier try and pick out a movie. I walk in with a few bowls,and engie notice my struggle and went into the kitchen and grabbed the rest. For some reason Scout and Soldier agreed on a random horror movie. I shrug and sit next to sniper on one of the coughs in front of the tv. Pyro was already asleep on the arm chair and the others were getting situated. Sniper has his hat and glasses off for once and I blush at him. We've been dating for a month and it's been one of the best,if not the best,month of my life. He puts an arm around my shoulders and I feel his large hand stop right under my shoulder. I cuddle against his using his shoulder as a pillow with my hands against his chest. Engie shuts off the lights and Scout starts the film. It was all fine and dandy at first but then it got creepy. As a mercenary you would think this stuff won't scare me but I was terrified. My grip on Mundy's shirt got tighter and I buried my face in the crook of his neck. He notices this and picks me up "Oi'm bringing Y/N to bed,she feel asleep." He says this but notices everyone else is passed out he rolls his eyes and shuts off the tv and brings me to my room. He lays me down and I pull his hand before he walks away. "Stay..." His whole face turns red "Why?" I look up at him with the most pitiful eyes. "I'm scared alright." He smiles and lays down with me letting me use him as my human teddy bear. "It's olright Shelia,nothin's gonna hurt ya,Oi promise." I smile and drift asleep in his arms. 
*
*
*
A/N: Don't you love it when writer's block hits so bad you can't write more than 500 words and you can only write one character ,for me rn the drifter from destiny. With that said updates are gonna be a bit slow so I'm sorry in advance ;-;
*
Word Count: 427