Medic Dating Head Canons

You having to look up at him to make eye contact due to him being stupidly tall. You also make jokes about how tall he is constantly and he does the same to you.

You feeding the doves while he is working or busy. You started to do it to help him out but now you just enjoy feeding them and playing with them.

Him being super over protective of you,especially in battle. He will always try to stay at your side when you both are in a battle or when he is worried for your safety.

If you get even the slightest bit hurt he goes into doctor mode and will make sure you're okay. You think it's adorable that he is so worried about you but you have to calm him down sometimes if he works himself into a frenzy thinking he's the reason you are hurt.

You love hugging and snuggling with him because he is very chill with getting hugs and snuggles from you to the point where he is your human teddy bear.

You learning German just to understand the curses he mumbles under his breathe almost 24/7. This surprised him at first when he heard you laugh at a comment, and you left him even more shocked when you responded in both English and German.

You making sure he doesn't overwork himself and practically forcing him to go to sleep. Despite being a doctor he takes terrible care of his own well being so you have to take it into your own hands most days to get him to take a break.

You both have the most messed up sleep schedule but you always are asleep together. You realized the only way he will actually sleep is if you are with him, so you make sure to always have a similar schedule.

Him playing with your hair or hands when he's stressed out. It started off simple, you placed your hand on top of his when he was on a rant about his lack of a medical license and he ended up just playing with your hand and holding it. You continued to do this until he started to take your hand to destress a little.

Coffee dates are the most likely dates for you two since it is a nice way to either enjoy coffee made at home or at a shop near the base.

Him actually being surprisingly cuddly like who figured. You were so surprised at first when you learned how clingy he is.

Stealing his lab coat since it's strangely soft and some how never covered in blood. It is basically the equivalent of someone stealing their partner's hoodie expect it's a questionable lab coat.

Always running out of stain remover due to the doctor's problem with blood. You end up buying the giant bottles of it now and stocking up on it because you're getting sick of everything being stained.

Him not wanting to get up in the morning due to not wanting to get stressed out. You have to reassure him that he doesn't have to overwork himself and that you are gonna help him. You both also will spend your few days off being lazy in bed because how rare it can be.

If you walk to slow he will actually pick you up bridal style and carry you since he "Doesn't have all the time in the world." You absolutely adore this because it is super cute to you as well as surprising sometimes when you remember that he is actually quite strong.

Bringing him coffee and spending time with him when he works long into the night on a new experiment. At first he tried to get you to leave because how late it was but he soon came to appreciate your company and help.

Falling asleep with your head on his shoulder in the lab after battles. He finds this adorable and will always carry you to your room and try his best not to wake you up.

*
A/N: Medic is my main merc crush 😂 I need to write more about him! He's just so cute in a weird way. Andheshot.
Rewritten and Edited on: 3-8-2022