Twenty-One

(A/N: Scott got a haircut! He looks so good!)
____________
SCOTT

Mitch was starting chemo today. He was scared but I told him it'll help him and that he needs to get better. He's so scared of the future. I am too. I'm so afraid I won't have him in my life anymore. Cancer is such a stupid thing.

"You okay?" I asked Mitch as the nurse put medicine in his IV.

"I'm good. Sleepy. But good." He smiled at me as the nurse walked away.

"I love you Mitchy." I said, leaning forward to kiss him.

"I love you too Scotty."
--
"I'll take ya home and you can go right to bed. I have to go pick up the kids but then I'll be back."

"Okay. I don't care I just wanna sleep." I looked over at him. He was getting worse and worse.

I dropped Mitch off and went over to Kirstie's to get the kids and then went to the store to get some groceries. I also had to get Mitch's new medicine. He's so chocked full of stuff that I don't even know what half of it is anymore.
------
MITCH

"Scott!" I was sitting on the bedroom floor when I heard Scott come home. I had fallen off the bed and hit my head pretty hard on the ground.

"Mitch? What happened?" He ran over to my side and tried to pick me up, "Your nose is gushing blood. What do I do?"

"Help me up. I need a hospital. I hit my head really hard on the ground. It hu-" I threw up right there, in front of Scott on our bedroom floor, "Scott I need a doctor!" He got up and went out to the living room.

"Kids lets go! Dani take your sister to the car! Daddy needs a hospital!" He came back to me and tried to pick me up but I threw up again.

"Scott." I whined.

"I'll call an ambulance." He ran back out to the living room and came back a few minutes later. I started to get extremely dizzy.

"It's blurry Scotty. I'm gonn-" I threw up once more before everything went dark.