Prologue

-▪︎¤ CHEAT ¤▪︎-

Ezra is trapped in a marriage he doesn't want to be in. He's broken on the inside, angry to the rest of the world. His unwanted marriage has been the start of hell for him, but Ezra can't leave for one precious little reason.

What happens when he slowly falls in love with Jae (Jaemin) after a one night stand turned friendship with the quirky bartender. Can Ezra keep Jae close without losing him through everything?

Can Jae give himself wholly to a man, who belongs to someone else, and can't give him everything back?

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, INTERRACIAL GAY RELATIONS AND SEX THROUGHOUT 18+ ONLY.

Please be aware that this book contains sensitive topics such as cheating and physical violence. Sensitive readers are not advised.

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

A/N: Hey guys, welcome to another short story. This one is a bit different though. It's going to be longer than my others, around twenty chapters maybe. We'll see as we go.

Unfortunately, it's not completed (normally I complete my short stories and drop all the chapters at once). This time, I'll be uploading alongside my main story. There is no set day for updates each week so far.

Please keep hate comments out of this book. They'll be deleted and you'll be reported ;)

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story ❤

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

JAE ▪︎ POV

The morning after you-know-what was supposed to be the most awkward. You were supposed to fear it, prehaps even wish tomorrow never came. The embarrassing good bye, the walk of shame in the clothes you wore the night before. The 'I'll call you' when you knew neither would, heck you probably didn't even have each others numbers.

But I was relaxed as I sat out on my balcony, a cigarette poised at my lips, a mug of coffee at my bare feet. It was cool up here, the sun steadily rising amongst the other apartment buildings, bright but not warm enough yet. My bare body, only covered by small, booty cupping shorts, shivered softly at the cool breeze.

However, another drag on my cigarette warmed up my insides as the smoke filled my lungs, offering some comfort. My thoughts fluttered back inside, where a stranger lay asleep in my bed.

Last night had been... explosive.

The man I'd picked up at the club I worked in was a bit of a mystery. He'd been drinking all night, his eyes scanning the bar up and down. Although many seemed interested in him where he sat, non surprisingly since he was a stunner, the man hadn't made any advances on not one of his admirers.

He sat and ran his strong fingers through his dark hair over and over while he drank. It was obvious that he was facing some sort of dilemma, his face had twisted from angry, to fuming, to lost and then back to pissed. I would've asked what was the matter but... I didn't really care. He was a customer, nothing more and that was none of my business.