~Family Surprises~

~Adinas' POV~

I sighed, waking up as my phone rang, I rolled over quickly grabbing my phone and answering it hearing my sisters voice come through my phone.

*Good morning Adina.*

I sighed.

*Good morning Aria, how's Lynn feeling?*

*She hates life at the moment, but she and I are about to head over.*

*Alright, I'm getting up now, um wear swimsuits under your clothes.*

She sighed.

*Okay, but why?*

*Just do it alright, please?*

*Alright fine.*

With that we hung up and I got out of bed, Chibs looked at me before getting out of bed while shaking his head.

"Yer sisters are killin me."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Yeah, I know, I just want sleep but it is what it is, I actually missed them."

"I know, like ye I'd like te be able te actually sleep."

I sighed nodding my head as Chibs got up getting dressed before going to the kitchen making coffee. I went to the closet finding what I wanted to wear, I smiled, setting it on the bed before going to the bathroom doing my morning things. I decided to just do a thin layer of black eye liner and mascara, I didn't want to do all of that make-up. I sighed parting my colorful hair down the middle before doing bubble braids before putting the rest in two bubble buns at the base of my head. I pulled on a pair of high waisted blueish gray distressed shorts, I slipped into a black cropped sweater that said "Bad Boys Ain't No Good" with two revolvers framing the words. I sighed going over sitting on the bed putting my face in my hands before I slipped into my high heeled converse.  

When I was fully dressed I went to the kitchen, Chibs handed me a cup of coffee and I smiled giving him a kiss

When I was fully dressed I went to the kitchen, Chibs handed me a cup of coffee and I smiled giving him a kiss. We sat there in perfect, amazing silence, that is until the door opened and my sisters walked in, Lynn looked like shit, and Aria is just way too happy. They came over giving me a hug and saying hi to Chibs, I took this chance to get a good look at them. Lynn stood there with her hair in a loose braided messy bun, she wore a pair of black and tie-dye ripped jeans. Under the leather jacket I let her borrow there was a white tank top with black stripes and a red bow on her left sleeve just over her tit. On her feet she wore the high heeled white converse that I let her borrow, considering all of that she looked really good.

 On her feet she wore the high heeled white converse that I let her borrow, considering all of that she looked really good