~1 Year Later~

~Adinas' POV~

It's been a year since I got back with the club and since then things have been great, Tig and I are closer as friends than we've ever been before. He's no longer an alcoholic, and he found out that he's completely clean, things are going great and I'm happy for him. Chibs and I are doing so much better than I ever thought possible, I mean we're not quite back to how we used to be but we're getting there. We aren't as loving towards eachother, but we both still see the love when we look at eachother, I guess that's better than nothing. Now as far as Vi goes she's now two years old, she's walking, and talking, she talks with a part time accent like Chibs. She has gotten so big, and she loves the guys, she calls them all uncle, I mean except for Gemma, she's grandma. Now Liam and Harley went back to Ireland, they facetime all the time and Vi gets so excited when she sees them, it's amazing how close she is to everyone. I sighedm getting out of bed going to Vis' room, she stood up looking at me saying 'Ma' with a smile on her face. I smiled going to her as she lifted her arms up giving me a tight hug as I held her close pulling her out of the crib.

"Good morning my beautiful flower from the sky, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

I smiled taking her to the changing table, changing her diaper, Chibs and I are going to start her on pull ups in a couple weeks. I found exactly what I was waiting for, I put her into a pair of loose fitting ripped up dark grey pants with a black t-shirt. I then put a pair of black boots with fur in her front and a small zipper on the side, when she was dressed I stood her up. She smiled hugging me close before I set her down, she ran to the little leather jacket with two hearts on the collar. I smiled remembering the day Chibs gave it to her, it was a week after her birthday and she got so excited. I had her bring it to me, she smiled as I had her turn around, sliping it onto her back, making her face me while I zipped it up.

When she was dressed I took her hand and we walked downstairs seeing Chibs in the kitchen, he smiled giving me a small kiss before picking up Vi

When she was dressed I took her hand and we walked downstairs seeing Chibs in the kitchen, he smiled giving me a small kiss before picking up Vi. I smiled asking him if he had her so I could get dressed for the day without having to worry about her. He nodded his head saying he had her and I smiled going upstairs to get ready for work, I'm behind the bar. A lot has changed in a year, I gave up on the reds and the bright flashy hair styles, my hair is very long now. When it comes to my hair color it's a pale bluish gray color, I decided to curl it and leave it to flow down my back. I then went ahead doing my make-up, I did a very thick layer of black eye liner, with mascara, and a light to dark blue smokey eye-shadow. I finished my make-up with a light blue metallic lipstick, I smiled before looking at my nails shaking my head. I match oddly well today, I went to the bed pulling on my clothes knowing that I need to get ready. I pulled on a light gray silver studded tank top that said 'You only live once' across the shirt, I then slipped into my pleather pants and high heeled combat boots. I switched all of my things from my old bag, putting it into my new one, finally I pulled on my black silver studded leather jacket.

 I switched all of my things from my old bag, putting it into my new one, finally I pulled on my black silver studded leather jacket