~Paint Shopping & Painting~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today feeling excited about picking out the colors for the house, I already have an idea of what I'm looking for. I didn't want to wake Chibs up yet, so I got up changing Vis' diaper before getting her dressed for the day. I put her in a white ruffled short sleeved onesie with a bow headband, the outfit was covered in red and pink roses, with green leaves.

 I put her in a white ruffled short sleeved onesie with a bow headband, the outfit was covered in red and pink roses, with green leaves

When she was dressed I woke up Chibs giving him a small kiss, I sat back watching his eyes open.

"Good morning."

He smiled.

"Mornin lass."

"We need to start getting ready, Vi's already dressed, and changed, so get up we'll get ready and then shop for what we need."

He nodded his head.

"Alrigh', do ye wan' coffee?"

"No I'm fine, just please stay with Vi, I hate leaving her in the room alone, I'll get her a bounce chair or a play pen for when we start painting so she'll be fine."

"Alrigh' sounds good, I'll get dressed in here while ye take the bathroom."

I nodded my head laying out my clothes before going to the bathroom doing my morning things starting my make-up. I decided to do a thin layer of black eye liner and mascara, with light gray and black eyeshadow, I finished my make-up with a nude pink listick. When that was done I decided not to wear my contacts, I put on my glasses before pulling on a loose fitting short sleeved gray tied shirt. I then slipped into a pair of leggings and gray double buckle sandles, I grabbed my water bottle filling it.

I sighed going into the bedroom to see Chibs already dressed and ready to go in a pair of dark wash jeans, and white t-shirt under his cutt

I sighed going into the bedroom to see Chibs already dressed and ready to go in a pair of dark wash jeans, and white t-shirt under his cutt. I grabbed my bag and the diaper bag before picking up Vi, we walked through the main room out to the car. I got Vi situated before getting in with Chibs taking the passenger seat, I drove to the hardware store putting Vi in the cart while keeping her in her car seat. We bought plenty of tape, paint trays, and about a twenty or so brushes, and rollers knowing we'd need them. After that we went to the paint and I smiled, finding the perfect colors, for every room, we bought two cans of each color. By the time we had found everything we needed, and paid we spent way more than we planned to but at least it's something. After we got everything put into the car we decided that we would go to the baby store down the street. We bought a play pen, and bouncer seat for Vi so when we start painting we can keep her occupied while we work. Chibs decided that he would call the guys in sending them the address to the new house so we could get to work. Chibs wants to be in the new house by the end of the week, and if I'm being honest I don't know if that's going to happen or not. We drove to the new house grabbing Vis' bouncer seat, we set it up putting her in it while we went outside bringing everything in. The guys started showing up with their girls one by one, I put each paint bucket in the rooms that I wanted it in with two brushes, rollers and trays. I set the guys up in each room before going upstairs, getting to work on Vis' room first knowing she's more important than the rest of the house. For her room we decided to paint three of the walls the color Sweet Pea, and the other one the color Deep Rose.