~Almost Painting & Sambel~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up this morning to Chibs sitting on the side of the bed pulling on his boots, I smiled removing the covers sitting behind him. I placed my hands on his shoulders, running my nails up and down his back, he sighed and I smirked as I felt his body relax under much touch. I smiled leaning forward placing a small kiss on his neck before pulling away moving to his side, he looked at me leaning over giving me a kiss. I smiled pulling away, leaning my forehead against his, before shaking my head and looking around.

"Did you talk to Cati?"

He smiled nodding his head.

"Aye, she wan's ye te go wit' 'er te help 'er pick out paint colors."

"Alright, will you go tell her that I'm going to get dressed then we can go."

"Aye, I'll tell 'er, ye brin' clothes te wear fur paintin?"

I sighed nodding my head.

"Yeah, I have clothes."

"Alrigh' I love ye."

I smiled, giving him a kiss before pulling away.

"I love you too, now please go let Cati know."

He sighed, nodding his head before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him so I could start getting dressed. I went to my bag pulling out my clothes, setting them on the bed before setting my shoes on the floor. I started with my bright hair putting it up in a messy bun before zipping my black sports bra, and pulling on my long sleeved teal blue shirt. I pulled on my teal blue leggings that had black mesh starting at the middle of my thigh, ending a little below my knees. I then slipped into my sleeveless zip up hoodie, before pulling on my socks and converse tennis shoes.

When I was fully dressed I went to the bathroom doing my morning things deciding to skip my make-up till later

When I was fully dressed I went to the bathroom doing my morning things deciding to skip my make-up till later. When I was done with everything I went downstairs seeing everyone in the kitchen, Chibs and Paddy were sitting at the island while Cati stood in the corner drinking some coffee. As I looked between Chibs and Paddy, I could tell they were related, seeing them sitting there in their SOA cutts you could see the resemblance. Granted Paddy was quite a bit thinner and his face wasn't as round as Chibs, but with hair color, and eye color you could see it.

 Granted Paddy was quite a bit thinner and his face wasn't as round as Chibs, but with hair color, and eye color you could see it