~Goodbye Jimmy~

~Adinas' POV~

I was woken up this morning by Chibs getting out of bed, and there being a knock on the door, I sighed sitting up seeing Gemma standing there. I gave her a confused look as she gave Chibs her signature get dressed then get out, he sighed nodding his head. He quickly grabbed his clothes, going to the bathroom to get ready, when he came out he gave me a kiss before kissing Vi on her head. I smiled as he left the room, before looking at Gemma waiting for her to tell me whatever she needed to.

"Sorry about that, but I wanted to give you something that I wore way back when we had wars, I figured you'd want them for today. It won't be an easy fight, but every woman needs a battle uniform, and you're about the same size as me when I was your age."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Well thank you, I appreciate it."

"No problem, I'll leave you to get yourself and our little Starrlight ready."

"Thanks Gemma."

She nodded her head walking out as I looked at Vi who was finally awake, I smiled moving her to the bottom of the bed changing her diaper. After that I started getting her dressed, I put her in a white short sleeved onesie that read 'The Snuggle is Real.' I smiled, giving her a kiss before putting her in the middle of the bed with two pillows on each side.

When I knew that she was situated I sent a text to Chibs telling him that he could come back in and sit with Vi

When I knew that she was situated I sent a text to Chibs telling him that he could come back in and sit with Vi. However I also told him that I needed coffee so if he's coming in to bring my cup with him, and it better be full. I went to the bathroom leaving the door open so I could look in on Vi while I was getting dressed for the day. I pulled on a black zip up thin strapped leather cropped top, with a hair of grey jeans, over the jeans I pulled on black leather chaps. The chaps had buckles, and a belt that would make it easy for me to hold as many weapons as I need. She also gave me a pair of dog tags that had my name, and who I was with, I smiled shaking my head. I then went to my bag pulling out my gray leather jacket laying it out at the head of the bed where the pillows usually are. When I was dressed I started on my hair putting it up in a high ponytail with a small bit of it braided before starting my make-up. I started with my eyes doing a thin layer of black eye liner and mascara, I then did a gray and red smokey eye-shadow. To finish off my make-up I decided to go with my usual dark burgundy red metallic lipstick keeping my style dark.