~1 Year Later~

~AN- Hey everyone I'm sorry but this chapter and almost every chapter after this are going to be a major time jump with a lot of drama. I hope you enjoy reading the rest of The Sons of Anarchy Saved Me, Your Friend, and Author Halley Owens/Grandkids03.~

~Adinas' POV~

It's been a year since Chibs and I moved into this house, and a lot has changed, Vi is now a year old. She's a wild child but she's the greatest thing I ever could've asked for, however since Chibs and I had that conversation about Tig a lot more than just Violet has changed. I haven't been around the club as much, I actually started my interior decorating business, I don't bartend, and I don't go to parties. Tig and I aren't as close as we once were, and if I'm being honest I'm back to feeling like I don't have a life. All I do is work, clean around the house, and take care of Vi, I'm not enjoying life as much as I should be. Chibs kind of keeps me hidden from the world, however I plan on changing all of that tonight, I'm going to the clubs party. I'm calling my usual sitter and going out, I'm going to ride my bike, and get back to the roots of my life. Aside from all of that my looks have changed, I changed my hair, letting it grow out and giving it a new color. I started getting my nails done more often since now I'm making way more money than I thought I would. Things have changed and not all of it is for the best but it is what it is, I sighed, shaking my head, going to get Vi from her room. I smiled as she stood in her crib letting out a high pitched 'Hi' causing me to chuckle and shake my head.

"Well hello my beautiful flower from the sky."

She smiled holding her arms up in the air saying 'Up', I smiled picking her up, changing her diaper, getting her ready for the day ahead. I put her in a white long sleeved shirt, that had colorful bows scattered through it, her pants were black with matching bows. I put her in a pair of light blue socks that were white on those toes and had white polka dots on them.

She looked so cute, and when she was dressed I pulled her shirt up a bit revealing her tummy blowing raspberries against her skin causing her to giggle and squirm

She looked so cute, and when she was dressed I pulled her shirt up a bit revealing her tummy blowing raspberries against her skin causing her to giggle and squirm. A couple minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, I sighed picking up Vi carrying her downstairs with me. I opened the door to see Harley standing there, I gave her a confused look before letting her into the house.

"I heard you're trying to get back into the club?"

I chuckled a bit, nodding my head.

"Yes, I plan on going to the party tonight, but that doesn't explain why you're here."

"I'm here to help you get ready, you can get ready and I'll sit in your room playing with Starr until the sitter gets here."

I smiled, giving her a hug.

"Thank you."

"Of course, we all miss you, especially Tig, he's been lost this past year, he's become a drunk, the guys won't even let him go on runs anymore. So he stays at the club fucking anyone that'll let him touch them, and drinking himself damn near to death. He needs you Dina, you were the only one who made him want to be a better person, now he's just a slob."