~2 Years Later~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today with a million thoughts running through my head, a lot of shit has changed, Chibs and I went to counseling. We're still going to counseling, however because of our councilor our first assignment was to spend a whole week in the bedroom. We had to have someone watch Vi for a whole week, cancel work, and just have sex, because we needed to get back in touch with each other sexual. Now what shocked the both of us is a couple weeks after that week I found out I was pregnant with my second child. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in January of last year, Chibs and I named him Finley Padrick Telford. I turned the green painted room into Fin's bedroom, he's now one and Vi is four, she's an amazing little girl, and Fin is just a sweetheart. Believe it or not Chibs and I are getting along but it's still a bit of a struggle, we started working together and to my surprise we work together very well. I started working with the club almost full time when I'm not out of town for my interior decorating business. I have actually completely redecorated the club's main room, and fixed up all of their dorms, at the same time I still work behind the bar. When I'm not working behind the bar, I'm in the garage, or traveling for my business, as far as the kids go with the separation that was easy. We've kinda turned the club into a daycare since all of the guys, Gemma, and I are there we take care of the kids, and the kids look after eachother, it's very sweet. I sighed getting out of bed, staying in my pjs going to get the kids ready to go to the club, I went to Vis' room laying her clothes out for her. She has become very independent, she gets herself dressed and ready in the morning instead of having me help her. It's almost like she knows that Fin needs my help more than she does, and she's more than willing to give him what he needs. I laid out a white t-shirt that said 'I woke up this way', with a pair of black and white graphic designed leggings. Along with that there were a pair of white bow tie tennis shoes, and a black and white flower necklace. She kissed my cheek before starting to get ready while I went to check on Fin and see if he's up and ready.

 She kissed my cheek before starting to get ready while I went to check on Fin and see if he's up and ready

When I got to his room he was standing in his crib with a wide smile on his face as he let out a 'Hi'. I smiled going over picking him up placing a kiss on his hand as he held my thumb as I held him close.

"Good morning my handsome boy, are you ready to go see your Da?"

He smiled giving me an open mouth kiss as I took him to his changing table changing out his diaper before getting him dressed. I decided to put him in a gray, black, and red 'I love mom' sweat suit with a pair of white sneakers.

 I decided to put him in a gray, black, and red 'I love mom' sweat suit with a pair of white sneakers