~The Call~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today with a bad feeling in my stomach, I turned grabbing my phone seeing that I didn't have a text or call from Kerri. I sighed, turning over waking Chibs up making him check his phone, after he did though he looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Wha' am I lookin fur lass?"

"Did Kerri text, or call you at all last night?"

He shook his head.

"No why?"

"Because she was supposed to, so we knew where she was, so we knew if she was coming home or going to the club."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sure she's fine lass, she probably just lost track of time, she has money, maybe she just decided tha' she wan'ed te stay in a hotel or somethin. Kerri's more than capable of takin care of herself, she's been doin it a long time, so don' worry bout' 'er."

I sighed nodding my head.

"Alright, if you say so, however you have to get church, while I have to get the bar set up, it needs to be ready before you all go into church."

He sighed nodding his head.

"Alrigh' lass."

With that we got out of bed starting to get ready for the day, I decided not to do my make-up, I just went ahead putting my bright hair up in a messy bun. When I was finished I went back to the bedroom pulling on a pair of high waisted light wash skinny jeans, along with a long sleeved cropped light wash off the shoulder jean shirts. I sighed sitting on the bed pulling on my white high heeled converse all-stars knowing that these won't kill my feet. 

I looked up, seeing Chibs standing there in a white wife beater, and a pair of light wash jeans, with steel toed boots

I looked up, seeing Chibs standing there in a white wife beater, and a pair of light wash jeans, with steel toed boots. He slipped into a light gray long sleeved shirt, except the sleeves were a darker shade of gray, before he pulled his cutt on over it.

He looked at me before coming over standing between my legs, I placed my hands on his sides as he leaned down placing my hands on each side of my face

He looked at me before coming over standing between my legs, I placed my hands on his sides as he leaned down placing my hands on each side of my face. He leaned down giving me a kiss before pulling away leaning his forehead against mine, I sighed pulling away.