~Let's End This~

~Chibs' POV~

I woke up teday holdin Adina in my arms, I didn' sleep fur shit last nigh' te worried 'bout 'er and Kerri. However I knew tha' I have te let this happen, I have te let Adina do wha' she thinks is best even if I don' agree with it. I sighed gettin out of bed and gettin ready fur the hell tha's te come te the shop, however I also know tha' I can' let Adina go te the shop unarmed. I plan on givin 'er a gun, I wan' 'er te be safe, and I can' always be there te protect 'er, she needs te be able te protect 'erself.

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up this morning seeing Chibs already up getting dressed, I sighed getting out of bed getting dressed. I pulled on a long sleeved black graphic shirt with strings running through the front, with a pair of white wash high waisted ripped jeans. I pulled on my high heeled burgundy boots that have thick black ties, I sighed going to the bathroom skipping my make-up, putting my hair into a messy bun.

 I pulled on my high heeled burgundy boots that have thick black ties, I sighed going to the bathroom skipping my make-up, putting my hair into a messy bun

I slipped into my burgundy leather jacket before turning to Chibs who was sitting there with a worried look on his face. I sighed going over to stand between his legs as he looked up and I gave him a small sad smile.

"This will work Chibs, I know it will."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"I really hope ye're righ lass, because I don' know wha' I'll do if I lose ye again, however..."

He pulled out a gun and holster handing it to me, the holster however was too big and bulky.

"I wan' ye te have this, just te be safe."

"You won't, he's not going to have the chance to take me, you and the guys will be right there with me

"You won't, he's not going to have the chance to take me, you and the guys will be right there with me. As far as the gun goes I'll take it, and yes I know how to use it, however I'm calling Gemma for a holster, because this thing is clunky. I don't feel like changing my whole wardrobe because of a big clunky gun holster, that's going to restrict me. Not to mention Seth's not stupid, he'll see the big clunky holster no matter what I wear, I need something simple."

He sighed nodding his head.

"Aye, we're no' goin te leave ye alone with him, ye're my woman I love ye Adina, I'm no' goin te let him hurt ye. And alrigh' if ye wan' a smaller holster ye should call Gem, I know she has anythin ye need fur a gun."