~Waking Up~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today seeing my stomach flat, I looked around the room not seeing a clear crib anywhere in the room. I clicked the button calling for a nurse, however instead of a nurse Tara walked in, she smiled shaking her head.

"You scared us Dina? How are you feeling?"

"Worried, where's my baby? Where's my little girl?'

She smiled.

"She's with Chibs in the nursery, she's small but she's perfect."

I smiled with tears coming to my eyes nodding my head.

"Can you go get him? I want to see my baby, I want my family."

"Yeah, I'll go get him for you."

"Thank you."

She nodded her head walking out of the room, a little while later she came back with a clear crib, and Chibs behind her. He looked at me with a smile on his face as he came over giving me a kiss before pulling away leaning his forehead against mine.

"How long have I been out?"

He sighed pulling away from me sitting on the bed.

"Two days, bu' i's alrigh' I've been takin care of the wee lass, I haven' lef' the hospital since she was born."

"I'm glad she wasn't alone, have you been thinking about names at all?"

He shook his head.

"Nah, I names Kerri, we should name thi' wee one tegether."

"Alright, if that's what you want."

He nodded his head.

"I think tha' would be fur the best."

"Alright, how do you feel about the name Violet Starr Telford?"

He smiled.

"I like it."

"Yeah, the guys can call her Starr, and we can call her Vi, I think she'll make a beautiful club queen someday."

He laughed nodding his head.

"I think tha' name is perfect fur our wee lass."

"Bring her to me please, I want to hold her, then we can sign the birth certificate."

He nodded his head going to pick up the small baby bringing her to me, I smiled holding my little girl. My little Violet, tears came to my eyes and all I could do was shake my head placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm so sorry my sweet girl, you should've been safe in my belly for another month, however this life had other plans for us. I made a mistake, I plan on making everything right in this world, I love you baby girl, my lovely little Violet Starr, my flower from the sky."

Chibs came over sitting with me before sending Tara a text asking her to bring by the birth certificate. When she arrived I smiled at her before looking between her, Chibs, and Violet, finally looking back at her.

"When can Violet and I leave?"

She sighed.

"Violet? That's a very pretty name, but to answer your question, she can leave in a day or two, you on the other hand will be here until the end of the week."

I sighed nodding my head.

"Will she be able to stay until I leave? I don't want her to go home without me, plus Chibs has to go buy a new car so we can take her home safely."

"I can make that happen, just give me some time, go ahead and sign the birth certificate so we can make a card for her crib."

I nodded my head as she handed me a pen, I filled in her name, and Chibs gave me her actual date of birth. She was then taken to get her hands and feet printed completely finishing the paperwork, she was brought right back with a card on her crib. The guys visited one at a time throughout the night, however when visiting hours were over Chibs changed into a pair of scrubs crawling into bed with me, our little girl between us. Chibs, and I held her close to our hearts knowing she'll never be safer than she is in this very moment.