~2 Months Later, Day with the Ex-Wife~

~Adinas' POV~

I was woken up today by Chibs giving me a kiss, I looked up at him giving him a confused look knowing he probably wants something.

"What do you want Chibs?'

He sighed.

"Kerri's comin home temarrow, and I know ye and Fiona are tryin te ge' along, I wan' ye te take 'er out teday. Try and ge' closer te 'er befur Kerri ge's home, I just wan' 'er te feel like everythin's alrigh' wit' the family whe' she ge's home."

I sighed nodding my head.

"If Fiona is okay with it then yes, however if she's not then I'm not going to force this on her."

"Alrigh', I'll give 'er a call."

I nodded my head as he went to the kitchen calling Fiona, I laid there waking up waiting for Chibs to come back and let me know what's going on. About ten minutes later Chibs came in nodding his head, and I knew that Fiona agreed to us going out. I sighed getting up going to the bathroom starting my morning things before starting my hair and make-up. I put my hair up in a messy bun leaving strands to hang loose, when that was done I sighed starting my make-up. I did a thin layer of black eye liner, some mascara, with a light pink, gray, and black smokey eye shadow. I finished off my make-up with a matte pink lipstick, I sighed looking at my baby bump holding it a bit before going to the bedroom getting dressed. I pulled on a long sleeved gray floral dress that stopped at the middle of my thigh because of my baby bump.

It was then that there was a knock on the front door and I knew that Fiona was here, I sighed slipping into my pink flats

It was then that there was a knock on the front door and I knew that Fiona was here, I sighed slipping into my pink flats. When I was ready I went to the kitchen to see Fiona and Chibs sitting there in an awkward silence drinking coffee. I went to Chibs giving him a kiss before pulling away standing against the counter, I looked at Fiona and she sighed.

"Ye agree wit' Filip tha' this is a good idea?"

"Not really, but if I'm being honest Kerri wants us to be able to at least be in the same room without wanting to kill eachother. We owe it to her to at least try, I have to go get my nails done and if you want I can help you find clothes fit for California."

She sighed nodding her head.

"Alrigh', fine le's go."

I sighed grabbing my bag and my keys, I gave Chibs a kiss before leading her out to my car we got in going to the salon. She and I were taken back and our ladies got to work, I decided to go with gel black short nails. I had her add white, and gray flowers, when it came to Fiona she went with short, black and gray ombre nails, they looked good, simple not really my style but still.

 I had her add white, and gray flowers, when it came to Fiona she went with short, black and gray ombre nails, they looked good, simple not really my style but still

When our nails were done I paid the ladies with Fiona fighting me on it every second that we were in that salon. However when we left the situation was dropped, we went to lunch, talked, went shopping so she could actually find clothes that fit the California heat, and the badass of the club. When we were done we went to the club so I could see Chibs and she didn't have to ask for a ride from one of us later. As I pulled into the lot Chibs started making his way over while Fiona got out of the car going inside without saying another word to me. I sighed, shaking my head as I leaned against the car and Chibs finally reached me, with a confused look on his face.

"Wha' happened wit' Fi?"

I sighed, shaking my head.

"I paid like I said I would, but you didn't tell her that so we ended up fighting after we got our nails done."

"Alrigh' I'll talk te 'er."

"no don't she paid for her own clothes and everything so we're good, but I have a doctors appointment. Did you want to come with me, or are you going to stay here? We're supposed to learn the gender today."

He smiled nodding his head.

"Aye, I'm comin, le' me tell Gem."

"Alright, well I'm obviously taking the car, are you riding with me?"

I heard him laugh before watching him shake his head.

"Hell no, I ain' ridin' wit' ye."

I laughed getting into the car waiting for him, I turned on the car as he started his engine he let me back out first. When we got to the hospital we went to the OB wing checking in for my appointment, waiting for the nurse to come get me. I sighed resting my head against the wall as Chibs rook my hand in his bringing it up to his lips placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"I's goin te be fine lass, there's nothin wrong wit' ye or the wee one."

"I know, I hope you're right."

"So do I."

It was then that the nurse came out calling my name.

"Adina Telford?"

Chibs and I stood up going back, they gave me my usual check up, she grabbed the jelly warning me about the chill. I laid back letting out a sigh before hearing a very small heartbeat, I turned looking at the monitor with tears in my eyes.

 I laid back letting out a sigh before hearing a very small heartbeat, I turned looking at the monitor with tears in my eyes

The nurse printed out the ultrasound image before printing out a second one for Chibs, when everything was clear. It wasn't long until we found out that we were having a beautiful healthy baby girl, we headed home. As we got home we changed out our clothes before crawling into bed looking at one of the very first pictures of our beautiful baby girl. That night we fell asleep loving every minute of being together, loving every minute of feeling like a family.