~Going Home~

~Adinas' POV~

It's been two days since I told Chibs that I was coming home, and today happens to be the day, I couldn't be more excited. I sighed getting up going to the bathroom doing my morning things, I left my colorful shoulder length hair down in waves. When I was done with my hair I decided to start my make-up, I did a thick layer of black eyeliner on my top, and a thin layer on my bottom. When that was done I did a gold, burgundy, and black smokey-eye shadow, with black mascara on my top and bottom lashes. After I finished my eyes I painted my lips with a dark burgundy metallic lipstick, I sighed going back to the bedroom and getting dressed. I knew that when we landed it was going to be hot, so I pulled on a pair of black high waisted pleather shorts that had silver studs lining the pockets. I put on a dark grey belt, however before buckling it I put on a black pleather thick strapped tank top. I tucked it in before pulling it out a bit and buckling the belt, I sighed sitting on the bed pulling on my high heeled combat boots. When that was done I pulled on my chained close neck necklace, my medium length one, and my long chained one. When that was done I slipped on my many bracelets on both my wrists before pulling on my red leather jacket.

 When that was done I slipped on my many bracelets on both my wrists before pulling on my red leather jacket

When I was fully dressed I quickly grabbed my bag after packing all of my things. I sighed going downstairs seeing Cati, Paddy, and Liam in the kitchen drinking their coffee. Paddy and Liam whistled, as I turned letting them see me, before looking at Cati who was giving me a bright smile.

"What do you think? You think Chibs will like it?"

They laughed nodding her head.

"Aye, he's no' goin te know wha' hit him Dina."

I smiled looking at the clock, letting out a sigh.

"We have to leave in a couple hours, what do you guys want to do until then?"

Liam sighed.

"Well ye haven' been te my place ye' te see how clean it is like ye talked abou'."

"Good point, lets go."

With that we headed to our bikes heading over to his place with Paddy and Cati following on his bike. When we got to his place we parked and I sighed following up to his place, as we walked in I smiled seeing how amazing this place looked. We went into the bathroom first because it was right there when we walked through the door, and I nodded my head. This looked ten times better than I ever could've thought, it was clean and there was an actual shower curtain. The curtain was medium gray, white, and yellow, it actually made everything pop, the towels were medium gray but that's to be expected.

 The curtain was medium gray, white, and yellow, it actually made everything pop, the towels were medium gray but that's to be expected