~Finish Painting, Online Shopping & Cooking~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today seeing that it's already noon, I sighed rolling out of bed going to the bathroom doing my morning things. I put my hair up in a messy bun and when that was done I went back to the bedroom getting dressed. I pulled on a pair of black yoga pants with a white and gray design waistband, I then pulled on a white short sleeved converse. I pulled on the cropped zip up hoodie that matched the waistband on my pants, and my converse.

When I was fully dressed I went downstairs pouring myself a cup of coffee, I sat there at the island drinking my coffee

When I was fully dressed I went downstairs pouring myself a cup of coffee, I sat there at the island drinking my coffee. It was then that Cati and Paddy came in, Cati poured herself a cup of coffee before doing the dishes. When she was done the three of us just say they're drinking our coffee, we finally decided to go upstairs and finish painting. When the walls and ceiling were all done but still wet, and everything looked as good as it was going to get I shut off my music. I smiled, opened my phone going to the camera taking a picture of the room adding it to the portfolio I started on my phone. I smiled looking at how this room looked before we started compared to now, and it's amazing what just a couple coats of paint will do. I went to Cati showing her, the look on her face was amazing, it was one of pure shock and enjoyment, and I couldn't be happier for her.

"So you ready to do some online shopping, see what we can find to make this room pop."

She smiled nodding her head.

"Aye, le's do it."

"Alright."

With that we went downstairs and I went to the bedroom grabbing my laptop, before going down to the dining room. We started looking through everything and I smiled as we found everything that she wanted and I couldn't wait till everything gets here in two days. However I told Paddy that he'll have to call in some of the guys from the club to help us, because Cati and I aren't strong enough. He gave me the numbers for Keith, Liam, Seamus, Luther, and Geezer, told me to text them sometime tomorrow. After we squared everything away Paddy went out, and Cati went to take a bath, I sighed sitting there in the kitchen looking around. I sighed finally deciding that I would make dinner, as I looked through the fridge and pantry I smiled. I pulled out broccoli, carrots, onions, and parmesan cheese, along with a couple chicken breasts, I found a box of bow tie pasta, and a can of cream of chicken soup. I smiled knowing exactly what I was going to make, I cut the chicken into cubes adding minced garlic, and a small bit of soy sauce, with butter. While that was cooking I started cutting the vegetables, before splitting the broccoli, when that was done I checked the chicken. I smiled seeing that it was done, so I added the veggies, and the cream of chicken, I put the lid over it letting it simmer. I then grabbed a pot starting some water for the noodles, I added a bit of salt letting the water boil. Once it started I put the noodles in continuing to stir the sauce making sure it wouldn't burn, it wasn't long before Cati came in giving me a confused look.

"Wha' are ye doin Dina?"

"Well I figured that you've been cooking all of these amazing dishes from Scotland, and I wanted to cook for you. So I decided that I wanted to cook dinner for you, I'm making something that I used to make for my ex-husband. I haven't had the chance to cook it for Chibs yet, but I love cooking it, plus cooking helps me relax, it keeps me calm."