~2 Months Later & Plans~

~Adinas' POV~

It's been two months since my accident, two months since I was shot, and my little girl was brought into this world. Since then a lot has changed, since then I've come home, and we got to bring our little girl with us. Right now she's sleeping in a small bassinet in Chibs and Is' room, meanwhile Gemma has given Chibs and I damn near a year of paid leave from our jobs. She wants Chibs and I to focus on not only our lives as a family but mainly being parents to Violet. Today Chibs and I are going to look at this one house, he seems to think it's the one, and he must love it considering he bought it without asking me. I sighed getting out of bed so I could get Violet ready, I went to the bassinette seeing Vi still in her crib wide awake, a smile coming to her face the moment she saw me.

"Well good morning my flower from the sky, are you ready to get changed."

She made a bit of noise, I smiled taking her over to her changing table, I changed out her diaper cleaning her up before starting to get her dressed. I put her in a white onesie that had black cursive letters spelling 'Chunky Thighs & Pretty Eyes'. This made me laugh and shake my head, I couldn't believe that Gemma bought this, but in a way you can't help but love it.

When she was ready I took her to the kitchen having Chibs feed her and finish up her morning things, while I went and started my own

When she was ready I took her to the kitchen having Chibs feed her and finish up her morning things, while I went and started my own. I went to the bedroom laying out my clothes before going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and starting my make-up. I decided to do a thick layer of black eye liner and mascara before doing a light to dark pink smokey eye-shadow. When my make-up was done I put my hair up in a simple ponytail leaving strands to hang free framing my face. I sighed going back to the bedroom, pulling on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, with a navy blue thin strap cropped top. I then pulled on a pale pink button up cardigan before sitting on the bed pulling on my socks and converse.

When I was ready I grabbed my purse and the diaper bag going into the kitchen to see Chibs trying to burp Violet

When I was ready I grabbed my purse and the diaper bag going into the kitchen to see Chibs trying to burp Violet. I smiled leaning against the door frame looking at the family I've created, knowing I couldn't ask for anything more. When she finally burped we put her in her car seat heading out, Chibs decided that he wanted me to drive. He said that it's time for me to get back behind the wheel, I was reluctant at first, especially with Vi in the back but once we got on the main street it all came back to me, and I felt comfortable again. I smiled as Chibs had me pull into the driveway of a beautiful house with a large front porch, and I knew that it had to be at least two stories. We got out of the car and I took Vi from her car seat carrying her into the house after walking up the stairs. I couldn't help but smile as we entered the house seeing how big and open it all was, it was gorgeous, empty but gorgeous. When you walked into the house there was a small hallway to the left was a smaller room that could be used as a library or second living area. To my right was the actual living room, with a grand fireplace, on the other side there was what Chibs said should be a dinning room, but I see it as being more of a sitting area. Through the doors at the end of the room is a sunroom, or conservatory, now this is what I could see being the dining room. Right next to that was the kitchen, I could see just putting a small dining table here for just us, and for parties as the kids table. As we walked towards the stairs I saw a small bathroom, and the utility room for the washer, and dryer, there was a door that I believe led to the garage. After we finished with the ground floor we went upstairs and once again it was gorgeous, to the left of me was one bedroom, and to the right there was another. As we walked straight ahead there was a large bathroom, and two more bedrooms to my left, to my right I saw an even larger bedroom. I knew that had to be the master with an ensuit bathroom, and a large closet that was separated in two by a small wall. I smiled, each and every room, every area of this house had some window, whether it was a large window or small, hell even a room that was nothing but windows. This whole house had left me breathless, and it's amazing, it has a large front and back yard making this the perfect place to raise Vi.