~2 Years Later-Epilogue~

~AN: Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that this is of course the final chapter in my book The Sons of Anarchy Saved Me. It is once again a time jump, although it's not as big of a jump as the last chapter I wrote, I hope you all understand. Thank you for reading The SOA Saved Me, Your Friend & Author Grandkids03/Halley Owens~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today knowing that another graduation is here, and my baby boy is going to get patched in. I sighed getting out of bed and going downstairs to the kitchen, my sons honestly the semi-boring one. His favorite breakfast is cereal, raisin bran to be exact, and he doesn't eat or drink anything with it, just the cereal. I took it upstairs to his room, he sat up and I chuckled seeing that his hair looks worse than Vi and I put it together.

"Ye know ma, it would be nice if ye knocked."

"Eat your breakfast I have to go wake up your sister, and as soon as you're done you need to start getting ready to wear something nice but also something you can wear to the club later."

He sighed nodding his head.

"Ye and Vi goin te need te come back here after my graduation?"

"I don't know, depends on what we decide to wear, now eat up we'll talk more before we leave."

With that I walked out of the room going to get Vi, she was already up finding what she wanted to wear. I smiled knocking on the door frame causing her to turn and look at me with a bright smile, she's been packing to move out so most of her things are in boxes.

"You want to borrow something of mine so you don't have to unpack anything, I can help with your hair, and make-up."

"Alrigh' le's go see wha' ye have?"

We went over to my bedroom seeing Tig already dressed, he stood there in a maroon long sleeved shirt that has five buttons at the top. He wore that under his cutt, with a pair of nice no stress light wash jeans, and his steel toed boots. 

"Hey, why aren't you girls dressed yet?"

"Well with Vi getting ready to move out all of her things are packed up, I'm going to let her borrow some of my things. Then do her hair and make-up, before I start getting ready myself, she takes longer than I do anyway."

He nodded his head.

"Alright, well have fun, we'll see you downstairs when you're ready."

I gave him a small kiss before watching him walk out of the room, I sighed turning to Vi before going to the closet. I pulled out an outfit for her, setting it on the bed before doing the same with my outfit, I set both pairs of shoes on the floor before leading her to the bathroom. I looked at her waist, long blue, and yellowish green hair, I decided that I would leave it down and curl it. When that was done I did a thick layer of black eye liner, and mascara on her top and bottom lashes before doing eye-shadow to match her hair. I did a dark blue and green smokey eye-shadow, before painting her lips with a metallic copper color. Her nails were a nude pink with flowers and gems, when that was done we went to the bedroom. I handed her a light brown strapless sports bra, before she pulled on an off white thick strapped loose tank top with fringe. She slipped into a pair of faded flare jeans, with a black long string choker, and a second long chain neckless. She pulled on a pair of suede ankle high light brown tie fringe high heeled boots, before her cutt, she went over looking in the floor length mirror.