~School Problems & Telling Everyone~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today knowing that I have to tell Vi about mine and Tigs' engagement the only problem is, I can't wait till she's done with school because I work the bar tonight. So she'll be here with Neeta all night along with the rest of the kids, since my home is bigger than the others this is a baby-sitting base. I sighed, getting out of bed so I could get ready for the day, I went to the closet laying out my clothes before going to the bathroom to start my morning things. I brushed out my long brown hair with blue tips, before starting my make-up, I did a thin layer of black eyeliner under my bottom lashes. I then put a thicker layer on my top before doing black mascara on my top and bottom lashes, finishing my eye make-up with a light gray and white smokey eye-shadow. I finally finished my make-up with a metallic dark pink almost purple lipstick while putting my studded gold piercing above my lip. With all of that being finished I went to the bedroom pulling on a pair of distressed jeans with high heeled gray boots under them. I slipped into a light gray short sleeved cropped top, pulling on my gray leather jacket that buckled around my waist.

 I slipped into a light gray short sleeved cropped top, pulling on my gray leather jacket that buckled around my waist

When everything was finished I went downstairs to see Tig removing the breakfast dishes from the table. Vi was at the table with her backpack hanging over the back of her chair, she looked at me with a bright smile on her face. I turned to Tig and he gave me a small smile nodding his head telling me that we'll do this together, I went over sitting next to Vi and she gave me a smile.

"Vi can we talk for a moment? I have something to talk to you about."

"Is it about the ring ye've been wearin since last night?"

I laughed, shaking my head.

"You always were too smart for your own good, but yes it is about my ring."

"Ye're gettin married aren' ye, ye're goin te get married te Tig?"

I smiled nodding my head.

"Yeah we are, is that such a bad thing?"

"Nah, I'm just happy ye ain't goin te be alone anymore, plus Tig makes ye happy."

I smiled looking over at Tig and he gave me a small smile.

"Yes Tig makes me happy."

"Then I'm happy and I get a da."

I laughed as tears came to my eyes.

"You have a dad, granted he's not here anymore but no one will ever replace him, you talk just like him. Tig and Is' relationship isn't going to change a thing when it comes to you, yes he will be your step-dad but he knows who you are. He loves you for it, I love you for it, this isn't going to change anything, I love you, he loves you, just be happy."

"I am happy fur ye, and Tig?"

He turned to her.

"I love ye, I'm glad ye're goin te be my step-da, just make sure ye take care of my ma."