~2 Years Later~

~Adinas' POV~

It's been two years since we buried Chibs, and the first year without him was the hardest for all of us. Vi's now six, and her accent is even stronger thanks to Paddy, and Fin is now three and thanks to both Paddy and Vi when he tries to talk he has a small accent. Tig and I have gotten into a routine, Gemma helps him take care of the kids when I'm out of town on business. When Tig and I are working in the shop it's still like a daycare there, and when I'm behind the bar Tig stays with me until Gemma takes over. On those nights the kids are with Jax's kids being watched by his usual sitter Neeta, which is actually really nice. Tig and I are still just friends, he stays in his room while I stay in mine, however I've lost count of how many times I've wanted to ask Tig to stay with me just so I wouldn't be alone. It's getting harder for me to keep things with him just friends, I mean I love him, in a way I always have. After that first year I've been having a hard time coming up with reasons as to why he and I shouldn't be together. I mean my kids love him, and obviously he loves me, I just don't know if I'm ready to let go of Chibs completely. I sighed getting out of bed and getting ready for work, I have to meet up with Tara before I go, she wants to have a small girls day so we can get our hair and nails done. She also wants to go with me while I get my heart tattoo updated with Violet, and Fins' initials, they're my kids, I always want them with me. If I'm being honest today's going to be a very long day for not only me but my kids as well considering they're spending the whole day with Neeta. I sighed, shaking away those thoughts as I slipped into my black front zip thin strapped dress that has leather leading to the zipper, and two hanging straps. When that was done I pulled on my black leather thigh high heels that had three buckles behind my knees. I did my make-up very dark, with a thick layer of black eye liner, and mascara before black high glitter eye-shadow. When that was done I put on my usual dark red matte lipstick, before changing out my jewelry, I started with a silver skull necklace with matching earrings. I kept my usual silver stud medusa piercing in, before changing out my tongue ring with a silver skull being clutched in skeleton hands. I put in my silver industrial bar that has a skull in the middle of the bar with black jewels for eyes, finally changing my nose ring for a small silver skull.

 I put in my silver industrial bar that has a skull in the middle of the bar with black jewels for eyes, finally changing my nose ring for a small silver skull

When I was done I went downstairs seeing my kids eating breakfast at the table, Violet looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ma? Tha's a lot of black don' ye think?"

I sighed nodding my head.

"Yes it is but I like it."

"And the jewelry?"

"The necklace and earrings were a gift, the rest is mine, I wanted to dress a little edgy today, is there a problem?"

She shook her head.

"Nah, ye look pretty Ma, I'm just no' used te it is all."

"Alright, well finish your breakfast, Neeta will be here to pick you up soon."

She nodded her head going back to her food as Tig came down, he kissed Vi and Fin on their heads before looking at me.

"I take it you're working behind the bar tonight?"