~Waking Up~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today wearing one of Chibs t-shirts and a pair of oversized gray sweatpants that I remembered as Seths. I sighed getting out of bed, taking off the pants, throwing them in the trash before going to the bathroom and taking a shower. I shaved cleaning myself up before getting out blow drying my hair leaving it down in it's natural colorful waves stopping at my shoulders. When I was done I decided to skip my make-up as I went to the bedroom pulling on a pair of jean capris that stopped at my calves before a brown thin strapped tank top under a white thin strapped tank top. I sighed putting my jewelry in place, before slipping into a pair of brown flip flops, I put on a brown belt before looking into the mirror not wanting to hide my war wounds.

 I sighed putting my jewelry in place, before slipping into a pair of brown flip flops, I put on a brown belt before looking into the mirror not wanting to hide my war wounds

I sighed walking into the kitchen seeing Chibs sitting at the island and who I assume to be his daughter that I met yesterday standing at the main counter near the fridge. She was pretty and her style was cute, she stood there in a pair of black skinny jeans with a gray mid sleeved t-shirt that said 'Need More Sleep' across the front of it. On her feet were a pair of all black high top converse all stars, the front parts of her hair were pinned back and the rest was down.

 On her feet were a pair of all black high top converse all stars, the front parts of her hair were pinned back and the rest was down

I looked at her, giving her a small smile.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to actually meet yesterday, I'm Adina, you can call me Dina if you want."

She smiled holding her hand out to me.

"I'm Kerrianne, but ye can call me Kerri, it's nice te meet ye te, and I heard enough from ye talkin te my da yesterday. If she's the wife ye're in trouble wit' me, if she's yer daughter then hell I'd love te have a daughter."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Yeah I was fucked up yesterday, I'm glad you took all of that with a grain of salt, I was worried that you would think me a bitch."

"Oh no ye're a bitch, but I happen te like it."

"Thanks, I'm glad you like my bitchiness not many people do, I think we're going to get along just fine."

She smiled and I turned to Chibs giving him a kiss before getting myself some coffee, I took a sip before looking at Chibs.

"Do you think Gemma will let me come back to work? Even if it is just behind the bar."