~Moving Day~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today feeling excited, all of the things I ordered are going to be arriving at the new house today at noon. Once again we've enlisted the help of the club because there's a lot of heavy furniture that needs to get moved into the house. We've been packing everything up over the past two days, and today I'm beyond happy to start this new chapter. I sighed grabbing the clothes that I laid out for Vi and I last night, knowing that everything else was going to be packed. I kept my make-up in my purse, along with my usual toiletries knowing I'd need them for today. I sighed, changing Vis' diaper, before getting her dressed in a white short sleeved onesie that said 'Mommy Was Here' with big red lipstick kisses on it.

 I sighed, changing Vis' diaper, before getting her dressed in a white short sleeved onesie that said 'Mommy Was Here' with big red lipstick kisses on it

When she was all ready I took her to the kitchen for Chibs to feed while I get ready for the day, I decided to start with my hair. I separated it down the middle before putting the two sides in bubble braids putting the ends in bubble buns at the base of my skull. When I was done with my hair I started my make-up doing a thick layer of black eye liner and mascara. As I finished the liner and everything I did a simple gray and white smokey eye-shadow, with a nude pink lipstick. I sighed going back to the bedroom pulling on an off the shoulder long sleeved graphic shirt that had three rips in the sleeves. I slipped into a pair of light wash ripped up jeans, before sitting on the bed pulling on my socks and converse shoes.

I heard the truck pull up outside, I sighed making sure Vi was in her car seat before going to help the guys load the truck

I heard the truck pull up outside, I sighed making sure Vi was in her car seat before going to help the guys load the truck. When we were done Chibs and I looked at Kerri and Juice handing them the keys to the house, and thanking them for letting us keep it for as long as we did. They smiled nodding their heads, as Kerri gave me one last hug, I smiled pulling away, kissing her cheek saying goodbye. I went to the car getting Vi all set up and ready to go, I got into the car waiting for the truck to pull out so it could follow Chibs and the guys. When we got to the house I parked on the street with the rest of the guys while Chibs directed the truck having him back into the driveway, so it'll be easier to get the furniture into the house. I got out of the car grabbing Vi and her play pen so I could set it up in the kitchen, to keep her out of the way. I quickly went inside setting up the pun and putting Vi inside laying her down with a teething toy. When I knew she was set I went to the door keeping it open while the guys put everything in their designated rooms. We made sure that everything was out of the truck from the old house and the furniture truck we paid the guys before going inside. Chibs and I decided to go upstairs and start with Violet's room so we can lay her down there while we work on the rest of the house. We set up her white and gray crib against the wall where a bed would usually go while we put the dresser on the other side of the room across from the crib. We hung the white and light gray curtains over the window before putting the changing table on the same all that shares the door. I smiled going down to the kitchen getting my little girl carrying her upstairs with Chibs behind me carrying the playpen. I went over putting her in her brand new crib watching her play with her feet before a yawn escaped her little mouth.