Theater

Alexander looked around. Where was it again?

He tried not to allow his mind wander to the other day. As happy as Alexander was, he needed to find the theater.

Seeing John, he sighed in relief. Alexander walked over to him, smiling nervously. "John can you help me find the theater? I'm not sure where to go..."

He noticed John didn't respond immediately. Was something wrong?

"John..?"

John blinked, rubbing his eyes. Seeing Alexander, he smiled. "Sorry. I'm just tired."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. Anyways, can you help me find the theater?... Again?" Alexander chuckled softly.

John nodded. He started walking away, Alexander following.

When they reached the theater, Hercules was standing in the door, looking at them.

"C'mon. Mr. Washington is already here!" He called, Alexander watching as his bandanna swayed.

John nodded, walking in behind Hercules, Alexander following close behind.

Alexander looked around, smiling as he saw Lafayette. He also saw three females, not sure who they were.

"Oh, right! You haven't meant the Schuyler sisters!" John said, laughing, the tallest female glaring at him.

The tallest female walked up, smiling at Alexander. "I'm Angelica."

The middle female waved, her other hand behind her back. "Good day, I'm Eliza."

Alexander nearly screamed as he felt someone touch his arm, looking down to see the shortest female.

"And I'm, PEGGY-"

"Good, good. You've been introduced." John chuckled. "I apologize for Peggy's behavior."

Alexander shrugged. Peggy looked up at him, a soft gasp escaping her lips. "You're that kid from The C-" She was cut off as Angelica slapped the back of her head, smiling nervously.

"Now, now Peggy. We don't want to be scolded-"

"I just wanted to say he's a-"

"Peggy-"

"But-"

"No."

Alexander just slipped away with John as they walked over to Washington. Burr was standing near, arms crossed, Hercules and Lafayette were doing whatever. Washington smiled upon seeing Alexander.

"Alexander. I see Laurens assisted you in your arrival?" He looked at him, Alexander nodding.

John looked at Washington. "So what are we doing for the school musical this year sir?"

"I'm not entirely sure, if I'm being honest." Washington shrugged. He then sighed softly, looking around. "Why don't you guys go play a game or something while I gather up some options?"

John nodded, whistling loudly, which grabbed the other's attention. "Truth or dare, anyone?" He yelled, Washington sighing, mumbling something along the lines of, 'oh god-'.

"Hell yeah!"

"Sure."

"Oui!"

They all sat down in the center of the stage, the sisters next to each other, John next to Alexander, Lafayette next to Hercules, along with Burr.

"I'll go first!" Peggy stated, turning to Lafayette. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhm." Lafayette considered it a moment. "Truth?"

"Aww. Lemme see..." Peggy smiled. "Are you entirely fluent in English?"

"No." Lafayette smiled."Je lutte encore un peu (I still struggle a little bit)."

Peggy blinked. Alexander nodded, and everyone but Lafayette stared at him. "I learned french a little while ago." He chuckled.

"Anyways~" Lafayette started, turning to John. "Truth or dare, Mon Ami?"

"Hmm. Truth I guess." He shrugged.

"Who do you find ze cutest?" Lafayette smirked, John turning red. "Kidding, kidding. What's your favorite animal?"

John chuckled. "Turtles."

Alexander looked at him. Huh. Never would have thought.

"Alexander." John smiled. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhm..." Alexander smiled. "Dare, I guess."

Everyone gasped dramatically, making him laugh.

"I dare you.." John thought a moment. "To tell us about yourself. We barely know anything about you."

Alexander froze. "Uhm..uh-" He looked at the ground, biting his lip. "Are you sure? I mean, you might regret asking-"

Everyone nodded, staring intently at him.

"Alright then.."