Fun Time

Alexander sat up, looking around his room. Today's the second to last day before I move in to Washington's. He thought. Right, the group wanted to hang out at the fair or whatever. I guess it'll be fun.

Alexander got up, pulling a hoodie over his white shirt, then jeans. He grabbed his phone, texting the others.

A.H
You all ready?

TurtleSoup
I am.

Peglegs
Of course.

Alizard
After three hours.

AngeliHairedPasta
Give me and Hercules a few minutes. Laf and Eliza took their sweet time.

A.H
Okay.

Alexander got up and left, waiting outside John's house for him to come out. He'd given Alexander his address so he wouldn't get bombarded by sisters, and so Alexander knew where to go if he needed someone.

Alexander heard someone say something. He couldn't tell what they said, but they didn't sound too happy. Alexander shrugged it off as John opened the door.

John was wearing a jean jacket, white t-shirt, and black jeans. Alexander internally wheezed.

That's h o t. Wait n- He cut himself off, smiling up at John. "Let's go, shall we?"

John nodded, smiling back. "We shall."

They walked together, silence between them. They both stayed uptown. It was rather quiet uptown today. No wails in the streets, no singing, no children laughing.

Well there was, but they had to actually listen to them to notice them.

Alexander looked up at John again, smiling. "We're going to the sisters's, right?" He asked, John nodding.

John knocked on the door of a rather large house. A mansion. Alexander looked up at it, his eyes and mouth wide open. John chuckled softly, watching as Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy walked out the door.

Angelica was in a pink, short-sleeved crop top and shorts, hair down. Eliza was in the same outfit but blue, her hair up. Peggy was wearing a yellow long-sleeved shirt, with black shorts reaching too her knees. They all wore sneakers their color.

Peggy smirked at John and Alexander. "You two didn't kiss at anytime, did you?~" She said, causing the both of them to blush.

Angelica sighed and grabbed Peggy by the hair, dragging her along the sidewalk. People stared as Angelica walked by, but shrugged it off. Alexander, John, and Eliza followed close behind, John and Alexander still blushing.

Upon arriving at the fair, the group split up, which was unintentional. Lafayette and Hercules took off together, Eliza and Angelica, Peggy, which left John and Alexander with each other.

"Wanna go to the ferris wheel, Lexi?" John asked, smiling.

Alexander nodded. He didn't really see them on the ferris wheel together as romantic, more just best friends who'd known each other for at least two weeks now.

They'd get on it, sitting across from each other, smiling awkwardly. John and Alexander talked for a bit, then looked out below them.

They had stopped. John looked at Alexander, and he looked back.

Shit. We're stuck.