Stories

Warning: Mentions Of Abuse {and suicidal thoughts?})

John sat up on his bed. It was around 2:30AM when he had woken, probably from the pain of his many bruises. He picked up his phone, noticing the text from Alex he hadn't been able to check at the time it was sent, having been taking care of dinner, schoolwork and his five siblings, Martha, James, Henry Jr, Frances, and Mary.

A. H
I love you.

John smiled, having really needed this. Despite only knowing each other for only a few weeks, and only having dated for about 2-3 days, John loved Alexander as well.

TurtleSoup
I love you too.

John sighed, rubbing his temple. He was still anxious after Alexander smelled the weed and alcohol in the truck, which he could make up any conclusion for.

If Alexander were to discover what Henry was doing to John, he would certainly be furious at the fact. And he would certainly do something, endangering himself. And John could never let that happen, so was therefore hiding the abuse.

John knew it was dangerous to do such a thing,knowing it would cause him a large amount of both mental, and physical pain. But he would never be killed by his father.

As for him doing the job himself....?

John didn't want to think about it.

He waited a couple hours before it was decent enough to get up and get dressed. It was around 6:00 AM when he decided to do so, and before going to the bathroom to shower, he made sure Henry wasn't awake. He was passed out in his room.

John came back out, wearing a purple hoodie over a white t-shirt. He wore blue jeans and black converse to complete the outfit. John picked up his black backpack, grabbing a granola bar to eat on the way there.

He knew Alexander would lecture him all about being up at 2:30, but then wouldn't think anything of it as the day would go on.

John walked in, Peggy immediately running up to him, telling him all about the past two days. He responded with a "oh that's wonderful" and continued walking to his locker.

He knew his others were starting to break down the walls and realize that something was up, but John didn't mind. He put his bags in his locker. John smiled as he shut his locker, seeing Alexander.

Alexander crossed his arms, Hercules, Lafayette, and Peggy behind him.

"John, I have a couple things to tell you about a certain Thomas Jefferson."