The Six Shits

Y/n : Your name
L/n : Last name
F/n : Friend's name
A/n : Author's note

You are on the train, sitting there, your face on your phone texting your friend, f/n.

F/n : Hey, I heard there's someone in your new neighborhood that went the same school as us!
You : Rly?
F/n : Don't believe me??
You : Well if I walk pass them I will notice
F/n : ok :p
You : hope dis isn't one of your shits again -_-
F/n : Kay

As you put your phone inside your pocket, you accidentally touch someone near you. A man wearing a purple hoodie, mask, and very messy hair. "O-oh, sorry about that sir" you said while the man looked at you with half lidded eyes, you felt shivers down your spine. 'Oh no! He thinks your weird' you thought.

Some time later, the man still sitting next to you. Finally, you're at your station, apparently the man next to you walk the same direction as you, 'does he lives here? Should I ask?' The thought spinning your head. "Hey, Ichimatsu!" You heard a scream, you look behind you it another man but has the same face as the one in front of you but this one wears a red hoodie. You quickly turn back, and you could feel someone push you, and you fall on the ground.

"Uh, sorry about that! I tripped!" The man said while brushing the top of his mouth with his index finger. "Oh, that's okay" you said, his face becomes red. "I'm L/n Y/n!" 'Fuck! Why did you say that?!' You thought. "Hey, your name sounds familiar. Just like my classmate back in high school! I'm Osomatsu by the way!" He said. You finally realized, he was your classmate when you're in second year. "Wait, Osomatsu-kun, is that you?" You ask. "Hey, it is you!" "Osomatsunii-san, why are you here?" The other man mumbled, you remember it's Ichimatsu. "I-Ichi?" You said, Ichimatsu's half lidded eyes became wide after he heard his nickname. 'Wait... does he even remembers me?' You thought.

You three just standing there. It was very awkward, you feel like you wanna pass out because of the awkwardness. "Hey, Y/n... do you live here?" Osomatsu said. "Uh... yeah, I just moved here..." you said. "Also... Ichimatsu why are you here? After the feeding the cats?" Osomatsu giggle. "None of your business..." Ichimatsu said. You look at him confused. 'Does he act like this? I thought he was the outgoing one or something?' "Hey, Ichi, Osomatsu-kun do you lived here?" You asked. "Of course, still the same house!" Osomatsu smiled.

"I should get going, I wanna unpack some things. See you soon!" You waved cheerfully at the two brothers. You could see Ichimatsu still looks like he stopped working (A/n : Ichimatsu.exe.has stopped workin 😂). You finally made it to your house, looks kinda traditional. You open the front door, to see boxes everywhere and your furniture. You also open your room to see more boxes and your bed. "Well, it's going to be a long day" you mumbled.

-------------Time skip --------------

You're finally done with the unpacking your stuff. You looked at your phone to see it's 7:30 pm. You think it's time for dinner but you don't have any food yet. "I need to find a work, and fast." You said while changing your clothes.

You collapsed on to your soft bed. Heard your phone buzzing, it's your mom. "Hello, Y/n?" Your mom asked. "Yeah I'm here, mom" you said. "Oh, sweetie. How's your new house? Do you already have a friend there?" She asked a million questions about the neighborhood and you. "Well, the house's great, sorry if I sound a bit sleepy. I've been unpacking these boxes all day, and I'm kinda hungry as well. But I've met my old high school friends!" You said, your mom paused. "Uh... mommy? Are you there?" You're feeling a bit scared.

"Which one is it, Y/n" she asked with a monotone voice. "The Matsuno brothers, apparently they still remember me but I just met two of them. Ichi and Osomatsu-kun" your mom just stayed silent. You could hear your stomach grumbling, you remember you have some money. 'Maybe I should go to the store... yeah' you thought and finally your mom speak. "Oh that Ichimatsu and Osomatsu. Well better careful dear they're guys." "Of course, mom. Why did you put me in karate?" You said jokingly.

"Well... um... mom I have to go now, bye" you said. "Sure thing sweetie bye" she said. You sigh in relief, that was the most awkward phone call you ever had. You pick yourself up from your bed, and looked at yourself on the mirror. "The pants are fine." You said, you're wearing pajamas but you're to tired to even change. You just put on your hoodie and shoes and step out of the door.

As you're walking you pass by a very traditional looking house. You shrugged it off, and kept walking. You used live here but it was a long time ago, and you already forgot all of the paths. 'Oh shit where's the mini market?' You thought as your stomach grumbles more and more. You haven't found anything store. You're at bridge, your hands hugged your stomach as you smell something delicious. You found an oden stall.

You walked to take sit at the stall. "H-hello? Is anybody here?" You asked, you see a man pop his head, suprising you and letting a small shriek. "Ah yes, can I have an oden please?" "Right on to it!" He grinned. 'Woah, he must be passionate about his oden'. "Here you go!" He said. "A-ah, thank you sir!" You smiled taking the bowl. "Just call me Chibita" he said. You ate the oden, you feel so full now

"I guess they're not coming today, thank god!" Chibita said. "Hmm? Who's not coming?" You asked. "O-oh, just some idjits. They usually cause trouble here, and not paying after they took a shot." "They sound like shit to me" you said, Chibita agreed with your statement. "Who are they anyway?" You asked again. "Oh, they're the Matsuno sextuplets. Damn idjits" you chocked on your water. "M-Matsuno?" "Yup, you know them?" He asked. "Uh... they used to be my classmates..." you said. "I see..." Chibita just stares straight to your eyes. "OI!! CHIBITA!" Someone shout out.

You looked to your side, and it was the the Matsuno brothers. All six of them. "Oh crap, here their are. Prepare yourself or run away." Chibita said. "N-no it's fine I haven't seen them in years... hahaha" you exclaimed. "Hey, there's Y/n!" Osomatsu said. "Really? I thought she moved away" one them said, this one's wearing green. They sit down and you in the middle. 'Oh crap, I just said they're bullshit! What do I do now??' Thoughts spinning in your head.

'Just accept the fact Y/n, you talk shit about them'

------------------------------------
A/n : How's the story so far, I think the fandom's already dead, since it's been years after it's finally. I just wanna show some love to my favorite anime! And I think I've been reading lots of osomatsu-san fanfics and most of them are one shots (and they have lemon🍋 in it).

And please if my grammar's wrong, please inform me!

ありがと