Chapter 9: Asshole

Eleanor

Spinning around, I tried to grab the strap of my bag and pull it into my arms, but the man towering over me knew exactly what I was trying to do.

A cry echoed out of my mouth as he kicked it away and took his jacket off.

I had to be smart about this.

Just as the man crouched down to touch me, I screamed as loud as I could hoping to wake my neighbours up and get help.

The man growled and threw his hand across my cheek effectively silencing me as the pain stung on my cheek.

"You had to make things difficult didn't you".

The man reached over and grabbed one of my scalves off the back of the sofa and wrapped it around my head so the material was digging into my mouth effectively muffling my screams and cries for help.

"That's much better. Now, are you going to be a good little girl and let me have some fun with you or are you-"

Jerking my knee up suddenly, the man cried out as I got him on his crotch and caused him to fall back.

Jumping up, I ran for the door and managed to unlock it quickly.

But just as I had reached for the door handle he pulled me back and threw me across the room.

Groaning at the pain throbbing around in my body, I crawled away from the man who was walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

"I like fiesty girls. Makes it more fun when I finally get them where I want them".

The man gripped my hair and pulled me so my face was level with his crotch.

"Unzip it".

It was a fight or flight moment. I had to make a choice and by God above, I hoped was the right one.

Shakily reaching my hand up, I gripped both sides of his trousers and looked up. I could tell how aroused he was from this ordeal.

The man bit his lip harshly as he waited for me to supposedly submit to him.

Before he could react, I went in and bit down on his manhood that was clothed and covered by his trousers.

He screamed bloody murder and tried to push me off. But there was no use.

I had taken tips from Eugene in the Walking Dead.

The man thrashed around throwing his hands down on my head and desperately tried to get me off, but it only enticed me to bite down even harder.

The man grabbed a lamp and pulled it from out of it's socket and smacked it against my head.

I fell heavily to the floor and cried out as I felt a warm trickle trail down my head.

"You fucking bitch".

I scrambled back in fear as he cursed at me holding his knife by his side and edged closer towards me whilst clutching his dick that I had bitten.

"I guess I'll have to skip the fun and just end your life. Let this be a lesson for messing in matters that doesn't concern you".

The man held up the knife above his head and stared at me with a menacing smile.

Just as I began to scream again, someone walked up behind him and smacked something across his head.

He collapsed to the floor unconscious with blood pouring out of his head.

Jumping up off the floor, I picked up the lamp I had used and held it defensively by my side as 4 stern looking men walked into my home.

"Who the hell are you?" I shouted, but they remained silent.