Chapter 33: Pleasure

Oscar

"Again".

Both Eleanor and Sofia were working out in the gym. Both my girls were kicking my men's assess. They were such fighters and never let anyone put them down.

"Please little miss. I surrender".

Brian collapsed to the floor and covered his face with his hands as he begged Sofia to stop. Even though she was tiny compared to my men, she gave them a run for their money. Her height was an advantage. She was quick and small and ran through the big mafia men's legs. And to my amusement, they couldn't catch her.

"Gotcha" Eli chuckled as he grabbed Sofia from behind.

"Oh heck no". I watched with pride as Sofia threw her little leg back into Eli's knee and amazingly made him let go of her.

"You messed up" she growled out and before I could intervene, she threw her leg up and kicked Eli in the groin making him cry out and crumble to his knees.

"Serves you right dummy".

"That's my girl!" Brian cheered and high fived the excitable 8 year old.

"You did good baby, but this is only a practice. Poor Eli".

"D-Don't worry about me boss. I can walk it off". 

Eli got himself up from off the floor and slowly crept away mumbling about him no longer able to have children of his own.

"But daddy. This is training. You always told me if someone takes me or a creepy man comes near me then I have to kick them in their private parts. Eli tried to take me, so I had no other option. But I did good, didn't I daddy?".

Wiping away the sweat dripping down my forehead, I scooped up my little fighter and cuddled her in my arms.

"So good. I always knew you'd grow to be a strong warrior princess".

Blowing raspberries against her cheek, Sofia giggled and tried pushing herself away.

"Daddy, you're sweaty and stinky. Take a bath".

"Well, I have been training sweetheart. It's been hard work".

Sofia looked over to Eleanor who was beating the shit out of a punching bag. Seeing her fight made me never want to get on the wrong side of her.

"She totally beat your butt daddy".

"She certainly did".

I wasn't going to deny it, she was strong and I did underestimate her when she said she could fight. There would be a couple of bruises left on my body after being in the ring with Eleanor.

Of course, she was incredibly flexible and pulled moves on me that I didn't think were possible. She had shown me her flexibility through her fighting techniques, now all that was left was to test her flexibility in the bedroom.

"Gosh Daddy, you're drooling again. That's what dogs do".

"Maybe he is a dog. He certainly looks like one".

Looking over at Brian, I glared at him as Sofia agreed with him and turned back to Eleanor who was still going at it.

"Brian. 100 push-ups. Now".

"What? You joking?".

Brian's smile had completely vanished as he looked back at my serious face.

"Oh no, I'm not. In fact 100 push-ups with Sofia sitting on your back".

"Hahahaha. I'm coming Brian. Ooh, Oreo you come too".

Lowering Sofia to the ground, I watched in amusement as she scooped up her stupid cat and climbed on Brian who was waiting for her.