Chapter 42: Game over

Eleanor

Curling my legs up, I laid in a pile of my own vomit and sobbed. I didn't think it was possible to cry anymore after everything that happened. 

My life had been turned upside down in the space of 30 minutes. Having a romantic dinner with Oscar to being thrown into a dodgy looking club forced to entertain men. 

My own father using me as some kind of business. Rich men would contact him with their requests and then he'd send me off. 

I had tried to fight, scream and protest. But with the electric collar around my neck, they shocked me every single time I retaliated.

I had been stuck in a small cage for a whole day. In a strange way, I was happier being stuck in this cage full of my own vomit than being forced to dance for the men. The way they touched me, taunted me at what they wanted to do to me made me sick to my stomach. There was only 1 man that had those rights and now he wanted me dead. 

Even though I was all alone, I still wanted Oscar so badly. I knew I shouldn't. He believed my father in an instance, all the times he said he trusted me, he threw it all away in seconds. 

I had never opened up my heart to a man like I did with Oscar. Hell, I was ready to be apart of the mafia as long as I was with him. 

I loved him. I love him. I still love him even after he held a gun to my head and I hated myself for it. It didn't matter anymore. He went back to Erika the same day I supposedly betrayed him. He can't have been that in love with me to go back to the woman who he said had broken him.

"Oh, look at you. Such a mess darling".

My father walked in with his head held high and a taunting smirk on his face. 

I stared him down, but remained silent. After the first couple of days, I ended up completely shutting down. There was no chance of fighting anymore with the electric collar round my neck.

"Still not talking baby girl?".

I could feel my eyes stinging as he crouched down before the cage I was in and gripped my chin harshly, his hand reaching through the bars.

"You've made me a very happy man sweetheart. You've got a very long list of men interested in a little dancer. Also isn't it time to stop thinking about him angel? Erika has told me that they're officially together. He seems very happy with her. He wouldn't want to be with a little liar like yourself".

Hot tears streamed down my cheeks at the thought of Oscar and Erika together. He was adamant that he'd never get with her. But now he was with the woman that betrayed him and threw me into the lion's den even though I was innocent. 

"I want her ready in 30 minutes. Get her into the black dress and bring her to the front when she's ready. We have a very important meeting with a very special client of mine. He has paid a lot for you".

"GO FUCK YOURSELF" I screamed at him before spitting at him directly in his face.

"She talks. But is that how you should speak to your father?".

"Is this how a father should treat his daughter?".

He raised a brow before laughing.

"Darling, you may be my blood, but that's all. You're merely a source of income. And since you were Oscar's play thing, many people are wanting you. Don't take this is personally darling".

"You're going to regret every word when I kill you. And this time you will actually be dead and stay dead".

"Damn, Oscar really had an effect on you. Such a little firecracker".