Chapter 6

i think that the last chapter was boring, so i decided to update another in the same week <3

____

"One more time! Connor, it was great." North kept talking.

Connor laughed, seeing how big reaction he caused, using Simon's voice. He didn't know they'll want to hear more, that they'll be so fascinated. So he copied North's voice and wondered what to say for a second. It wasn't like he could use anything, he wanted to say something that she would say herself.

"Alright, dude, get off of me."

Oh, and how it worked. North theatrically touched the place where her thirium pomp was, looking at him in shock.

"I feel offended."

"You could have leave him." Markus said in amusement.

However, Connor didn't complain, he was glad he could share his features in this way. He could make his friends happy, make them laugh.

"I don't wanna worry anyone" then Luther said "but it's two at night, some of us have things to do."

Yeah, it was the truth. Especially Connor should rest now, he had to be at DPD in the morning. He fully forgot about his work when he was in company of trusted people, he was just enjoying their presence. They spent a lot of time together, but it still seemed not enough.

"I'll go to Alice and Ralph." Kara said, smiling. "Good night, everyone."

Mentioned android stood up and walked in the right direction. Luther did the same, saying goodbyes as well. The five that stayed in the living room slowly got up of the floor and started to clean the empty bottles up, which were... really many?

"It passed so fast I didn't even pay attention to time." Josh announced.

"Yes, it was just too nice." Markus said.

When they finished tidying up, what they did effortless, North guided boys to the guest room with made mattresses and then she went to her bedroom.

Everyone went in stasis in good moods tonight, hoping to have a chance of having this fun again.

· · ·

Connor opened his eyes gently, in the morning, noticing Simon and Josh on their beds. Markus went somewhere, he always woke up first. Android quickly crawled from under the blanket, which he honestly didn't need, but it made him feel more human and just nicer, then he left the room and went to the living room, checking the time.

Damn, how did it happen?

It was too late for him to be at work on time.

In the living room he noticed Markus, Kara and Luther. North was probably still in her bedroom.

"Hi. Sorry I'm leaving so early. I'm already late for work." Connor explained quickly, going to the corridor and putting on his shoes.

No one questioned anything, they knew so well he should leave as fast as possible.

"Bye, Connor!" Markus shouted after him.

Kara and Luther did so too, then he went out and walked in DPD's direction. From North, police station was on way to Hank's home, so he didn't have a long walk. He kept asking himself, how did he let it happen? After all he was a machine, it was statistically impossible. He should wake up from stasis, not depanding on how much his battery needed a rest.