Chapter 19: HELP!

"What the hell is this?" Lisa looked up to see a very, very angry Chaeyoung standing over her as she lay on her bed, her eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"That is the Seoul Times I believe," Lisa said casually as she rolled over onto her side, not in the mood to argue with Chaeyoung, not in the least bit. She just wanted to continue her pity party with herself over the events of the last day.

And plus her head hurt like the dickens.

And Jennie would not pick up her damn cell.

"Oh shut up Lisa, what the heck happened last night? Why are you plastered all over the front page of the Seoul Times with a brunette chick and the world now asking who she is?" Chaeyoung asked, throwing the paper onto the bed with an emphasized sound.

"I don't know, maybe if people minded their own business," Lisa said, putting her hands to her temples, damn she should have known better than to drink that much last night after she had gotten home. "Then this wouldn't have happened."

"Damn it Lisa! I knew this was a bad idea! When are you going to stop being a child! Why couldn't you just write your damn songs and call it good? Why did you insist on having to find her? Now look at the mess we're in."

Lisa heard her phone buzz and she quickly snatched it off of her nightstand and turned it on. The bright flashing lights hurt her head but she was waiting for a text from Jennie.

Instead it was a text from her redheaded nightmare asking what had happened last night. Great, just great. She let out a loud moan and buried her head in his pillow. "Why won't she text me back!" She complained, sounding like a teenager.

She didn't care. She was so pissed off at what happened last night. In fact… she didn't quite know what happened last night.

"Honestly Lisa that's what you care about? Do you not realize that you have only three more days until those songs are due and you still have at least seven more to write? Do you have any idea what the hell you're going to have to do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I can't believe I just ruined it like that," Lisa said, still not caring about what Chaeyoung was talking about. "I should have told her."

Chaeyoung groaned and finally leaned close to Lisa but then she instantly recoiled. "Gods Lisa are you drunk?"

"No, I was last night," Lisa said somewhat casually as her face was buried into the pillow. "Surprised you didn't see the mess in my studio."

Chaeyoung flinched upon hearing that. She was not in the mood to have to clean up. Imagine her surprise when she had gotten off her plane to see a newspaper and magazine stand plastered with pictures of Lisa and a brunette chick whom Chaeyoung guessed was the writer of the Letter Writer. She had hurried home as fast as she could.

"Lisa get up, you have to get to work," Chaeyoung said, nudging Lisa but she refused to move. Chaeyoung groaned again, when Lisa became stubborn there was no moving her until she got what she wanted.

"Listen Lisa, if you start working on those songs, I'll try and get the girl… what's her name again?"

"Jennie, Jennie Kim," Lisa said, all of a sudden sitting up straight.

"I'll try and get Jennie Kim over here to talk to you okay?"

"How could you forget to mention the small detail that oh I don't know… your cousin is fricken Lisa Manoban!" Jennie yelled at Jisoo as they sat in Jisoo's living room. Jason had disappeared on a date with Krystal once he saw Jennie enter the room which was probably the wisest thing for his health.